Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On a positive note

There appear to be quite a few crap teams in the Championship this team.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed - Hate to say it Yeovil will probably go down BUT... Who are the other two gonna be
  • Options
    Yeovil barnsley Bolton ...we are safe :-)
  • Options
    I suppose when we lose it's only by the odd goal, rarely get a thumping unlike some other sides.
  • Options
    We are for the drop, if anyone thinks otherwise you must be deluded. We have no money and players that just don't care or have any fire. Lets see if this post gets deleted as well.
  • Options

We are for the drop, if anyone thinks otherwise you must be deluded. We have no money and players that just don't care or have any fire. Lets see if this post gets deleted as well.

So if I disagree with you, I am deluded?
  • Options
    Sheff Wed appear to be as crap as us as well....
  • Options
    Ok maybe deluded was the wrong choice of word, but we kind hide from the fact that we are one of three worst teams in the league and we have no way out. No money, players that don't care and a management team that have no ideas of how to right the wrongs
  • Options

Ok maybe deluded was the wrong choice of word, but we kind hide from the fact that we are one of three worst teams in the league and we have no way out. No money, players that don't care and a management team that have no ideas of how to right the wrongs

Lets see how it goes ...I see 4 teams worse than us, add SheffWed to my list.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley I reckon (bloody hope so as even though I dont want Charlton on TV again I'm tired of Sky's love affair with the Yorkshire clubs)

Edit: Another reason to be positive just won £15 from my £1 acca of QPR / Welling / Watford and Wolves