Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton V Millwall Photos

2»

Comments

• Options

What camera do you use Beds?

A Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
    Definitely got some nice shots with it... Have just entered the world of SLR cameras with the Canon EOS 1100D
  • Options
    Lovely photos as usual Beds. Buckshee what camera did you use?
  • Options
    looks like that rainbow laces campaign didn't get picked up at this game
  • Options
    Your a great photographer Beds. Your made that pile of shite look really exciting
  • Options

Your a great photographer Beds. Your made that pile of shite look really exciting

Lol . Thanks
  • Options
    Good stuff as per Beds
  • Options
    Neat shots as ever Beds. Especially liked the one of Forde taking a tumble; sadly that was the highlight of my day.
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but were Slater and Jiminez not at the game today?
  • Options
    mart77 said:

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but were Slater and Jiminez not at the game today?

No
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

Looks like you were sitting near me.
  • Options

mart77 said:

No
    Cheers for the answer Beds. Nice pics of a woeful day. Shocked neither two of them were there but hopefully that means they're on the way out!
  • Options
    Does Slater ever go to games these days?

And that number plate ......
  • Options
    Stig said:

Neat shots as ever Beds. Especially liked the one of Forde taking a tumble; sadly that was the highlight of my day.

Forde also appeared as 'Chuck' in the wonder years .

• Options
    Great pics as usual but they give me little pleasure.
  • Options
    where are the ones of us shooting or of Foorde making a wondersave..............
  • Options

where are the ones of us shooting or of Foorde making a wondersave..............

you have to pay for those...
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Does Slater ever go to games these days?

And that number plate ......

Talking of number plates, at the bottom of Eastcombe Rd, where it meets Victoria Way, there was a big black Jeep/Land Rover (sorry, don't really know cars) with the number plate FIISH M.
    #JustSaying

• Options
    Great, TJ and MS won't even seen!
  • Options
    my old man doesn't look happy in those pics!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb pictures as always, Beds. There was a period of a paranoia in the 1980s when punters couldn't bring cameras in to some grounds; I recall the pictogram at the turnstiles of The New Den: a camera with an oblique red line through it. A mate of mine was refused entry to a ground up north because he had an SLR camera in his bag - the copper who frisked him told him "it might be used as an offensive weapon". Yeah, my mate later said: "I was going to throw my 300-quid camera at an opposing fan." Duh.