Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The M word!

like many, (despite our awful record against the spanners!) i was secretley hopeful, thinking maybe, just maybe, it was our turn, our bragging rights our turn to send millwall back to the toolbox with thier tails between thier legs! especially after the fantastic game v The foxes and watford and looking beyond a tough midweek huddersfield trip. to be totally honest i am f****** appalled at this excuse for a match! I honestly think someone needs to get on the players and cps back to pull thier F****** out! times like these im glad i dont hold a season ticket anymore and im glad i work shifts that i cant make every game, and i aint being funny, unless things turn around quickly and these muppets start proving they are worth my hard earned money i wont be sticking my hand in me pocket anytime soon to be demoralised like that again! wsp when i could be taking my little girl to peppa pig world instead! bollocks! anyone got sumin to say????........

Comments

• Options
    So you refusing to part with your cash along with many others (on one poor performance) means it could be harder for Powell to sign better players resulting in performances dropping even more... Yeah makes sense!!
  • Options
    just refuse to sit thier watching far too many inconsistent perfomances paying wages of muppets like hamer! more concerned with his fucking hair than anything else
  • Options
    Do people use that for dramatic effect or do they actually believe pro footballers are more worried about what they look like?
  • Options
    Since when has he gone out on to the pitch worrying about his hair being in place - I'm more than happy paying the wages for that team because the majority of games they'll at least try...

I'd rather help pay their wages than the likes of Andy Gray, Gary Doherty etc...

But again, if you dont go to matches where do we get the money from to buy new / better players... FFP rules state we can only spend what we make so we cant just go to the bank and get continuous loans now!!
  • Options
    @CharltonBoy, agree, do people seriously think it's wrong to spend the money on your own loved ones than 'support' this sorry state of affairs and throw the money into the bottomless pit- 'our money helps sign better players' my arse! It's unappreciated and doesn't touch the sides...
  • Options
    @Foreveraddickted, one bad performance, seriously?
  • Options
    I've got 'sumin' to say. F*** off.
  • Options
    fuck off to peppa pig.
  • Options
    Sometimes this forum reminds me of the human centipede
  • Options
    RedMist said:

Sometimes this forum reminds me of the human centipede

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fickle.
  • Options
    Did he asterisk "fingers"? You know thats not a swear word right?

Sick of the overreaction on this forum from one bad result. Yeah it was a bad result and a poor performance, but i'd like to see some reactions of equal proportion everytime we won. It'd be like a rollercoaster.
  • Options

Did he asterisk "fingers"? You know thats not a swear word right?

Sick of the overreaction on this forum from one bad result. Yeah it was a bad result and a poor performance, but i'd like to see some reactions of equal proportion everytime we won. It'd be like a rollercoaster.

If it was one bad result you wouldn't get as much wrist-slitting. People are justifiably fed up with the utter predictability of a no-show against our noisy neighbours. And to be fair the performance at Huddersfield was far from inspiring. I understand peoples need to get it off their chests. It's what forums are for.