Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roll on the next game....

We need something new to moan about.

Comments

• High flying Burnley, I see only one result. A Charlton win.
  • Burnley are not exactly Barcelona - might be better than us at present but are not unbeatable.
  • edited September 2013
    No team is unbeatable in the Championship, QPR might be unbeaten so far but they have been getting away with it in a lot of games and getting major decisions in their favour! It won`t be long before they taste a defeat!
  • E-cafc said:

No team is unbeatable in the Championship, QPR might be unbeaten so far but they have been getting away with it in a lot of games and getting major decisions in their favour! It won`t be long before they taste a defeat!

Sorry but what has QPR tasting defeat got to do with our plight/problems?
  • This time last week millwall had lost 5-1 at home, two wins and things look better for them.
  • edited September 2013

E-cafc said:

He is saying no team is unbeatable. So we can win our next game. Thus easing the pressure of our plight/ problems.
  • I only wish there was a game on Tuesday so we can put that shower of a game on Saturday behind us. Still, another week and Yann might be fit. Or have I missed something about his injury?
  • E-cafc said:

He is saying no team is unbeatable. So we can win our next game. Thus easing the pressure of our plight/ problems.
    Thankyou, that is exactly what I was saying!
  • We will beat Burnley.