Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Parrett

Currently still without a club! Surely worth a look again. Was decent three years back!

Comments

• Options
    Was he ?
  • Options
    Yes. Him and Stewart in the middle was better than Racon and Semedo.
  • Options
    yeah young lad did Ok, back then, so why not cheap option for back up ?
  • Options
    No thanks not going to improve our midfield plus I'd rather see Cousins have a run in the side
  • Options
    Only if he came on very, very low wages. Has he been clubless since this transfer window or last ?
  • Options
    Cousins needs to be given a run.
  • Options

No thanks not going to improve our midfield plus I'd rather see Cousins have a run in the side

This. Parrett won't improve things at all. IMO cousins is the way forward.

• Options

what happened to Michael Stewart? I liked the look of him. Really got stuck in and talked to others around him, always organising
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

what happened to Michael Stewart? I liked the look of him. Really got stuck in and talked to others around him, always organising
    Clubless since he left us according to his Wiki page.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

On BT Sport. Also writes a column in a newspaper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Currently still without a club! Surely worth a look again. Was decent three years back!

There's the problem.
  • Options
    I just thought parrett was a pretty boy.
  • Options
    I thought Parrett showed a lot of promise and could definitely see a pass. We don't need him as we already have Gower and seemingly have no money for squad players. But he really ought to be playing L1/L2..... somewhere like O's or Exeter, who try to play a bit.
  • Options
    Worth a look, was on trial at Palace at some point last year I think.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Has joined Stevenage he was on the bench last night and came on near the end of their 3-0 win at Crewe :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24573108

Dean Parrett: Stevenage sign former Tottenham midfielder

Stevenage have signed former Tottenham midfielder Dean Parrett until the end of the season, subject to a medical.
    The 21-year-old, who represented England from Under-16 to Under-20 level, was released by Spurs over the summer.
    He made five appearances for Spurs, none in the Premier League.
    During his time at White Hart Lane, Parrett had loan spells at a number of Football League clubs including Yeovil, Charlton, Plymouth and Swindon.
  • Options
    I thought the lad was decent enough, good 1st touch and passing ability - but really too lightweight.