Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Groom forgets to hire venue

I feel sorry for him as I hate violence. I would have buggered off to New Zealand.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/04/groom-arrested-after-hoax-bomb-4134065/

Comments

• Options
    haha. Phoning in a bomb hoax is the last thing I'd think of doing.
  • Options
    And what wedding goes ahead without the bride and groom to be visiting the venue many times to make plans for the day. weird.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

And what wedding goes ahead without the bride and groom to be visiting the venue many times to make plans for the day. weird.

This kind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAMJIpDou2o
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

haha. Phoning in a bomb hoax is the last thing I'd think of doing.

I hope he said to the beak, stick me away for five years. Things might have died down a bit by then.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

It doesn't say they never visited it, just that he forgot to compete the forms to confirm the booking.

• Options
    But what bride or groom doesnt have constant conversations with the wedding venue where it would have been pointed out a long time before that he and she cant have what they want on their big day as they havent signed anything.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

But what bride or groom doesnt have constant conversations with the wedding venue where it would have been pointed out a long time before that he and she cant have what they want on their big day as they havent signed anything.

the kind of idiot who think a bomb hoax is the ideal get out clause?
  • Options
    Thats true... but honestly its unheard of for a bride not to be in regular touch of the venue
  • Options
    even weirder is the story underneath about the footballer that can squirt liquid from his chin!
  • Options
    What story Miley Cyrus about a groom?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

even weirder is the story underneath about the footballer that can squirt liquid from his chin!

I can squirt custard from my arse.

• Options
    She's more to blame than anyone. Fancy letting the bloke organise it! My missus soon realised that whilst I was happy to be involved, I wasn't interested in seeing over 10 photographers before making a decision, visiting various venues after finding the perfect one on the 3rd attempt, didn't really give a shit about who sat next to who. The night before we met the registrar I got absolutely hammered, was miles away when we were discussing the ceremony and suddenly realised no one was talking and both of them we're looking at me for an answer. I wasn't with it and couldn't think of an excuse quickly enough so just said "sorry, I wasn't listening" My missus wasn't impressed!
  • Options
    Can't be his fault......He's from Liverpool.
  • Options
    Been jailed for a year.
  • Options
    I think the judge could have been more understanding
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    The honeymoon period is definately over then............
  • Options

She's more to blame than anyone. Fancy letting the bloke organise it! My missus soon realised that whilst I was happy to be involved, I wasn't interested in seeing over 10 photographers before making a decision, visiting various venues after finding the perfect one on the 3rd attempt, didn't really give a shit about who sat next to who. The night before we met the registrar I got absolutely hammered, was miles away when we were discussing the ceremony and suddenly realised no one was talking and both of them we're looking at me for an answer. I wasn't with it and couldn't think of an excuse quickly enough so just said "sorry, I wasn't listening" My missus wasn't impressed!

Blimey DM, you really showed her how much you cared for her there... :-)
  • Options
    For wedded bliss, read wedded blitz !
  • Options
    Granpa said:

For wedded bliss, read wedded blitz !

Only if you marry the wrong person...
  • Options
    Lol, just re-read it and it doesn't look that good! It wasn't that I didn't give a shit but we found the perfect venue, a good photographer who also came reccomended by two of her friends and she still had a long list of them to see. I didn't intend to get hammered before seeing the registrar but what was supposed to be a quick pint after work soon escalated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Apparently despite all of this she is going to stand by him.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Whenever she can get a visiting order.
  • Options

Lol, just re-read it and it doesn't look that good! It wasn't that I didn't give a shit but we found the perfect venue, a good photographer who also came reccomended by two of her friends and she still had a long list of them to see. I didn't intend to get hammered before seeing the registrar but what was supposed to be a quick pint after work soon escalated.

Thank heavens for that! :-)
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Richard J said:

Whenever she can get a visiting order.
    I think the prison service has a sort of season ticket arrangement for Merseyside. You can apply for a life-long visiting order at birth :-)