Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glastonbury 2014

Who else just wasted an hour and a half pressing F5?

Comments

• Options
    @Oggy says I'm not allowed near the F5 button.
  • Options
    Didn't want to go anyway :(
  • Options
    Realised this morning that our wedding is the Saturday of Glastonbury, so pretty glad a few of our mates failed to get tickets!!
  • Options
    I got a ticket via a friend, is all about making a group of 6 and all trying for each other
  • Options
    Tried to get one for my eldest son, got nowhere. Used 4 different browsers and never got past holding page. Tried the coach package on Thursday too with no result. Feel extremely pissed off and can't imagine how I'd feel if I wanted to go myself but fortunately have no interest in musical festivals.
  • Options
    Demand outstrips supply my a mile, can't understand why people get annoyed at the organisers if they can't get tickets.
  • Options

Demand outstrips supply my a mile, can't understand why people get annoyed at the organisers if they can't get tickets.

Yeah I can't understand that either. You need a limit somewhere. Not annoyed, just gutted.
  • Options
    Where are people getting annoyed at the organisers?
  • Options
    whose playing?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Riviera said:

Where are people getting annoyed at the organisers?

On plenty of different sites, in the pub etc.

Plus you were pissed off, not just disappointed? Pissed off at who?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Peed off that I couldn't get my son a ticket! I never said anything against the organisers did I? What am I supposed to feel? Over the moon?

Why don't you go back down the pub?
  • Options
    Disappointed?
  • Options
    No. Totally and utterly pissed off actually.
  • Options
    still got the resale to come, am more than happy to help anyone thats looking for tickets as il be trying for a camper pass
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    First headliner announced for Friday night: Arcade Fire.

YES YES YES
  • Options
    Getting closer....image