Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Local rail disruption for Wigan home game

Advance warning - trains are running via Charlton, but there are buses from Gravesend to Slade Green and stations beyond Sidcup.

Engineering work starting on 27/10/13 between Sidcup and Gravesend.
Track improvements and maintenance are taking place from 02:45 on 27/10/13 to 02:00 on 28/10/13 between Sidcup and Gravesend.

There are no train services calling at -in alphabetical order- Albany Park, Bexley, Crayford, Dartford, Greenhithe -for Bluewater-, Northfleet, Stone Crossing or Swanscombe. However, there are replacement bus services, calling at these stations, operating in each direction between Sidcup and Dartford; Dartford and Gravesend; with a minibus service between Sidcup and Albany Park.

Engineering work starting on 27/10/13 between Slade Green and Gravesend.
Track improvements and maintenance are taking place from 02:45 on 27/10/13 to 02:00 on 28/10/13 between Slade Green and Gravesend.

There are no train services calling at -in alphabetical order- Dartford, Greenhithe -for Bluewater-, Northfleet, Stone Crossing or Swanscombe. However, there are replacement bus services, calling at these stations, operating in each direction between Slade Green and Gravesend. As a result, London Charing Cross/Dartford via Bexleyheath services; and London Charing Cross/Dartford/Gillingham via Woolwich Arsenal services will operate between London Charing Cross and Slade Green.

Comments

• Options
    Perfect!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I'll have to have a walk up to Bexleyheath and jump on a bus then. No biggie for me.
  • Options
    Not that we're trainspotters or anything...
  • Options
    SWT running 'slow' through Wimbledon too. Best to allow an extra half hour plus if coming into Waterloo.
  • Options

Not that we're trainspotters or anything...

I think that it was mainly to warn fans that their usual mode of transport to the game will be up the wall for this game.