Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody in and around SE London - the re-vamped show - Vampyre.

Hi guys,

We are performing a musical comedy called Vampyre (Mr Bill Malyszko 1993) at 7:30pm on Thursday 17th, Friday 18th and Saturday 19th of October and a matinee at 2:30 on the Saturday.

It is being held at the Bromley Hall which is the state of the art theatre at my school, Langley Park School for Boys in Beckenham and I would be very grateful if you could take the time to come and see it. The main cast are from the sixth form at the school.

The hall looks like this: image

With it having some "cheeky" humour and some fairly scary bits it is recommended that the audience be aged 10+. Tickets are priced at £6 for under 18's and £10 adults.

I am playing the lead, Count Vlad, so if you could come and support a fellow addick, and put a face to a username, that would be amazing.

I wouldn't invite if I thought it was just another poor school production but the script is laugh out loud funny and some of the people we have here at the school are extremely talented and are sure to go on to do this professionally. Also it won't be just another pokey school set, the amount of money spent on sound equipment, lights and the set is extraordinary, at a fantastic venue.

Tickets can be bought online here:

http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/lpcpa

Thanks,

A2TR.

Comments