Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spares for tomorrow night?

I'd be very grateful if anyone has a spare or two for tomorrow night?

Cheers.

Comments

• Is it a sell out then? The FA have given an extra 9,000 tickets to the Poles totalling 18,000 so I assumed there were spares.
  • Is it a sell out then? The FA have given an extra 9,000 tickets to the Poles totalling 18,000 so I assumed there were spares.

Well done The FA.

England's most important match for at least 4 years and they go and give the opposition an additional 9k tickets and (presumably) move England fans to accomodate.

Just what we need - 20% of the ground supporting the opposition. Can you see any other Country doing that for England fans?

England - the Charlton Athletic of national fooball.
  • tbf the take up was so slow that it prob made sense to some clown in the FA
  • Looking at the amount of Poles in the UK I am surprised we have not got the 18k and moved to the away end ;-)
  • and rather they kept 9k Poles out of the home areas and causing trouble
  • There will be trouble will the poles whatever
  • Looking at the amount of Poles in the UK I am surprised we have not got the 18k and moved to the away end ;-)

You Adrian Chiles you!! ;-)
  • Sorted now thank you.
  • rang the FA ticket hotline to try and get a couple on Saturday and was told it has completely sold out. Must be a fair few other england fans unable to get to the game thanks to the FA's ridiculous ticket allocations
  • Tell a lie - I still need one. Any assistance appreciated.
  • Sponsored links:

• potrzebuję innych 5000 biletów dla mojego budowniczego łączy
  • They have been available for a while.
  • I know - we left it to late.
  • Call a plumber.