Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Parker

While booing the spotty one last Sunday, did anyone else have a) a feeling of guilt and b) wishing that he was still in the centre of our midfield wearing the number 7 shirt.

Am I now a Charlton Life leper for saying that?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]While booing the spotty one last Sunday, did anyone else have a) a feeling of guilt and b) wishing that he was still in the centre of our midfield wearing the number 7 shirt.

Am I now a Charlton Life leper for saying that?

1. I didn't boo him (I don't like booing players)
    2. I'd have him back tomorrow
  • Options
    I was surprised he bit on all the 'one greedy bast*rd' chants to be honest.

He ruined his own career imho.

He should've been an England cert as soon as he left us but went for the money instead. (not that I blame anyone for trebling their wages but there are ways of doing things....Parker had no class)
  • Options
    We let Scotty know what we felt last year at the Newcastle Home game. I for one spent 90 minutes shouting abuse at him, because he let us down. I think he knows deep down that he made a mistake leaving us. He could have and should have been the country's best midfielder, but greed took over. Yes i would have him back tomorrow the greedy little toe rag.
  • Options
    Done it last year but not this year made my point last year.Would have him back in a flash
  • Options
    Back in a flash, hopefully he will fully recover from his glandular fever by next season and not suffer an andyhunt. I felt that everything was put to bed last year - disappointed by this years booing of him.
  • Options
    You can see why the fans gave him abuse....
  • Options
    This too.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Back in a flash, hopefully he will fully recover from his glandular fever by next season and not suffer an andyhunt. I felt that everything was put to bed last year - disappointed by this years booing of him.

Exactly my feelings SS-

he also quite genuinely applauded the covered end as he walked off after last seasons match.
  • Options
    Would have him back like a shot. We had this discussion during the game agreeing that he wasn't as good as he had been but Parker, Song and ZZ in the middle would be scary (for the other team).

Not likely to happen this decade mind.