Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jordan Rhodes

More like Gary Rhodes.

Not doubting his quality, but is his record against us as poor as I think it is ?

Comments

• Isn't it just a pen for Udders against us.
  • edited October 2013
    Scored against last season for blackburn. Had a big hand in etuhu goal at the valley as well. Its a myth. We kept him quiet when the unbeaten run ended. He is still young and has already scored twice against us.
  • If only we had £8m to spend :-(
  • edited October 2013
    4 in 8 games played against us.

3 for Huddersfield, 1 for Blackburn. None at The Valley.
  • 4 in 8 games played against us.

4 ?
    When were they PP ?

• March 2010 - Huddersfield 1-1 Charlton (Kyel Reid scored for us)
    August 2010 - Huddersfield 3-1 Charlton (Matt Fry scored for us)
    March 2012 - Huddersfield 1-0 Charlton (Rhodes penalty, Darel Russell was sent off in that game)
    January 2013 - Blackburn 1-2 Charlton (Stephens and Kermorgant scored for us)
  • pretty decent return tbh

will chuck a score on him in the return fixture
  • March 2010 - Huddersfield 1-1 Charlton (Kyel Reid scored for us)
    August 2010 - Huddersfield 3-1 Charlton (Matt Fry scored for us)
    March 2012 - Huddersfield 1-0 Charlton (Rhodes penalty, Darel Russell was sent off in that game)
    January 2013 - Blackburn 1-2 Charlton (Stephens and Kermorgant scored for us)

Thanks.
    So, 1 goal every 180 minutes eh ?
  • Much rather have a Church than a Rhode(s).
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers PP, he's record is a bit better than I realised
  • Doesn't tend to score important goals against us fortunately. The games back in 2010 weren't hugely damaging, we were already comfortable in the March 2012 game - he would have been much better off scoring in the match where we ended their 'unbeaten' run - and he scored in a 2-1 win for us. He could have hurt us a lot more than he has

Lol

Yeah but much rather go to Rhodes than Church.

Heathen.

Heathen.

True

• Heard he may be going to Palace. He was at their last game apparently. :(

• Oh ffs I hope not. I have him to be top scorer in the championship. What a waste.
  • Nicholas said:

Oh ffs I hope not. I have him to be top scorer in the championship. What a waste.

Don't worry he will be.... Next season after Palace get relegated!
  • Sponsored links:

• Heard he may be going to Palace. He was at their last game apparently. :(

He scored for Blackburn on New Years day at the same time Palace were playing Norwich.
  • Perhaps it was the previous game then, It's just what I heard so there may be no truth in it. I'd be surprised if Palace paid such a big fee for one player.
  • Perhaps it was the previous game then, It's just what I heard so there may be no truth in it. I'd be surprised if Palace paid such a big fee for one player.

They have to cough up £10m if Dwight Gayle reaches 10 goals
  • kodfish said:

Perhaps it was the previous game then, It's just what I heard so there may be no truth in it. I'd be surprised if Palace paid such a big fee for one player.

They have to cough up £10m if Dwight Gayle reaches 10 goals
    They paid that much for him? He is no way a premier league player.

• On the bench in cup v City today. On his way somewhere?
  • On the bench in cup v City today. On his way somewhere?

Yes, Roland is waiting in the car park outside ready to drive him to The Valley.
  • his record in the championship speaks for itself ... however, I can't see him as a premier striker .. he just lacks that certain something extra .. if ya ken warra mean
  • his record in the championship speaks for itself ... however, I can't see him as a premier striker .. he just lacks that certain something extra .. if ya ken warra mean

people were saying that about rhodes moving from league one to the championship

Disagree, I think he's got all the attributes to be a top class striker in the Prem.
  • edited March 2014
    154 goals in 267 games now. 87 in 149 for Huddersfield. Last two seasons he has carried Blackburn on his back with 47 in 78 in the League alone. And he was only 24 last month.

That Roy Keane's a good judge.