Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jordan Cousins Evening Standard Interview

2»

Comments

• Options
    You forgot Super Kevin Lisbie.
  • Options

Parker & Rufus streets ahead of any one else that has come through our youth team since i have been watching. Bowyer next then probably quite a gap. Too early to call for Cousins but he looks good so far.

Primus too and Rob Lee.
  • Options
    Bumped into a nice young lad at the checkout today in Morrisons , i looked at his name badge , it said Jordan , being gobby i said , do you like Football , he said yes i used to play a bit , being a loon , i said i'm going to a game today to see Charlton , one of our players is called Jordan , have you heard of him?

He said you mean Jordan Cousins , he plays central midfield doesn't he? i played against him when i was playing for Crystal Palace U16's , it was all going well until he mentioned Palace , and that was a real conversation killer for me.

But i said do you still play Football , he said nah , i had to give it up as i didn't have enough time , what with doing uni and working here.

Mr Cousins , as my old Dad used to say 'Son , when an opportunity comes along , you've got to grab it with both hands'

Go grab that opportunity Jordan , and shine like a star son.
  • Options

Bumped into a nice young lad at the checkout today in Morrisons.............

Does that mean you'll be changing your username now to Jordan in morrisons?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    My latest blog on Cousins: stubblogarticles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/my-perfect-cousin.html