Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

saturday scores chat (incl prem)

2»

Comments

• Options

Could be bottom three tonight if either of Barnsley or Wendy force a win. :0(

It finished 1-1 earlier

• Options

They drew 1-1!

Forest dropped points last week as well - like us maybe not as good as people think.

Burnley keep on going though!
  • Options

Considering that their game has already finished as a 1-1 draw, this is highly unlikely.
  • Options
    Massives bottom hahaha.
  • Options
    Just realised Sheff Weds haven't won a League match this season - no wins in 12 matches!

• Options

Considering that their game has already finished as a 1-1 draw, this is highly unlikely.
    I've not been well ;0)
  • Options
    Millwall time :-(
  • Options
    Bloody Millwall score late again.
  • Options
    "Penalty Millwall. Scott McDonald draws a foul in the penalty area."

Why don't we have players that draw a foul in the box ....?

No wonder we only get awarded a couple of pens ib a season.
  • Options
    Watched Liverpool here in Sharm with David Weir sitting next to me four cracking goals. Tyson Fury at hotel as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched the Norwich - Cardiff game - fair old bit of controversy in the final minute when a Norwich player put the ball in the back of the net rather than passing the ball back to the Cardiff keeper (from a throw that resulted from the ball being put out for an injury). Initially teh goal stood but was then ruled out....
  • Options
    Surely it should've stood?
  • Options
    From what I understand the ref made the rules up to disallow the goal. Good luck to him
  • Options
    edited October 2013

From what I understand the ref made the rules up to disallow the goal. Good luck to him

Technically, no offence has occurred.

The throw has been taken, the ball is in play, the referee hasn't stopped the game at any point before the ball has crossed the goal line.

But then the Norwich player would know about sportsmanship and the code of conduct expected in this situation .....

• Options
    yep it was the whole "sportsmanship" issue - technically the goal was valid & the scoreboard on the TV coverage had it at 1-0 for quite a while...the scorer Fer just ran off the pitch at the end, no Cardiff player shook his hand he looked a bit upset.
  • Options
    3 points tomorrow jump above Millwall, come on you reds!!!!
  • Options
    Looking at the table tonight ....... it's a damned good job we got 3 points at Blackburn last week.
    We'd be rock bottom if we hadn't !!!

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Looking at the table tonight ....... it's a damned good job we got 3 points at Blackburn last week.
    We'd be rock bottom if we hadn't !!!

Can't afford to lose tomorrow.

• Options
    Do you know what fcuk all this sportsmanship business if the referee wants to stop the game, blow the fcuking whistle and re-start with a drop ball, it worked for years, no rules have been changed so why the change.
  • Options

Do you know what fcuk all this sportsmanship business if the referee wants to stop the game, blow the fcuking whistle and re-start with a drop ball, it worked for years, no rules have been changed so why the change.

This

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched the interview with Fer and he just said "I don't care, I just wanted to win the game - it's what we do in Holland"

Said he'd do it again as well if it was 0-0.
  • Options
    Southampton currently ripping Fulham a new one. They look an excellent attacking side.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

They look an excellent attacking side.

and none too shabby at the back either
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Southampton currently ripping Fulham a new one. They look an excellent attacking side.

Jol out .. Holloway in ????
  • Options

red_murph said:

Jol out .. Holloway in ????
    I'm glad you're not our our chairman.....