Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wigan match thread 27/10/13

Comments

• Options
    Aaah, Emma's dulcet tones.
  • Options
    COYR!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    here we go then....COYR's
  • Options

Aaah, Emma's dulcet tones.

Watch that heart rate :-)

• Options

nothing on CAFC player as yet...so on the visitors commentary currently

as it's Emma, on the Wigan commentary I will remain...
  • Options
    Looking forward to this.
  • Options
    Any radio links?
  • Options
    Valley nearly sold out....c'mon you reds lets get these points!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    They're saying they expect Wigan to set off at high tempo, keep our players quiet so that the crowd gets on their backs!! ( I'm back with Wigan)
  • Options

Any radio links?

RM's commentary is more exciting.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    When Emma talks about clean sheets it makes me feel all funny
  • Options
    off we go.....addicks ko....morrow sends it long...they get it back.....woods sends it long again....great atmosphere...700 from Wigan
  • Options
    Blimey, this lot chat more than our crew!
  • Options
    wigan fk...cousins back to hamer.....yann to church...but their keeper takes it
  • Options
    pritch......stevo...wiggy...stewart....woods....cousins...morrow...wilson...cousins sends it long...we attack...pritch sends it in...keeper punches away....they clear
  • Options
    a nice glass of shiraz in front of me....addicks attacking....wigan clear...our throw
  • Options
    wilson takes...stevo....tackled....they have it back and we concede a throw
  • Options

a nice glass of shiraz in front of me....addicks attacking....wigan clear...our throw

Tea and Jaffa cakes here.

• Options
    throw comes in....pritch wins it.....wigan attack....woods tackles hard....powell is down
  • Options
    Yann hurt his ankle?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yann is now holding his right ankle but gets back up
  • Options
    pritch atatcking...they clear...stewart...they clear again....we win a corner....stevo to take
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    corner taken....short....they clear....woods....wiggy....stewart....crosses....they clear again....stewart..stevo...stewart crosses again....but just too long...wigan gk
  • Options
    sorry throw not a gk....taken...wood to hamer...he sends it long....addicks attacking JS stand....wigan attack now and a cross comes in....we defend it
  • Options
    @cafcofficial
    8' Decent start from Charlton here. We're enjoying some success down the flanks early on. (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    they have it on halfway line....wiggy has it now....stewart....church....flcisk it on....they clear long....and pick up the loose ball they attack....but we have a gk
  • Options
    10 mins gone
  • Options
    BBC has us as 76% possession.
  • Options
    wigan play the ball to halfway line but we get a fk just in their half
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!