Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What happened to kermogant

Anyone no why he went of today?

Comments

• Options
    Taken out by Wigan's robust tactics
  • Options
    had to catch his train early before the storm hits.
  • Options
    Was his ankle. Walked to the tunnel at half time limping and with a bag of ice strapped to it. Doesn't on the face of it seem very good news.
  • Options
    Went looking for his missing R
  • Options
    Macronate said:

had to catch his train early before the storm hits.

But is he going to stop it?

• Options
    His ankle got wiped out very early on and he was in agony from there on after.
  • Options
    To be honest, I'm not sure it was a completely "new" injury - was it the same ankle as before?
  • Options
    Had a knock then landed awkwardly. Gaffer said it wasn't as bad as last one, will know when they can assess it when the swelling dies down in 48 hours.
  • Options
    Had to finish off his copy of VOTV.
  • Options
    took a hard late one and never recovered
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought it was when he jumped for a header and he landed on it awkwardly. Looked similar to what I done last week
  • Options

Went looking for his missing R

Not to mention the K W and F. : - )
  • Options
    Landed awkwardly, same leg as before but a totally new injury
  • Options
    maybe he was embarrassed about the man love despite being average?
  • Options
    This was the size difference between my two feet after landing awkwardly last sunday.
  • Options
    if he has an injured foot, just say so, showing two (monkey) feet at different angles is not a valid excuse.

His ankle does not look good tho.

feckin weird looking feet.
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options

if he has an injured foot, just say so, showing two (monkey) feet at different angles is not a valid excuse.

Steve they are not Kermies!
  • Options
    Ouch that looks painful O Randy Hunt who plays up front... I hate feet especially my own. Doesn't have weird looking feet.
  • Options
    Do you shave your feet ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:

Steve they are not Kermies!
    thanks Kap, realise it was oh andys now, they still look weird, not as weird as Dick Vans obviously, if he asks if they are shaved, would not want to see his,
  • Options

This was the size difference between my two feet after landing awkwardly last sunday.
    >

Seeing as you don't play up front for Charlton, I couldn't really care less..
  • Options
    They do need a shave dont they
  • Options
    He was kicked in the ankle, a delibrate take him out foul.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

He was kicked in the ankle, a delibrate take him out foul.

that's how I saw it

• Options
    They even knew which was the suspected ankle, it took us some time after this to get back into the game. Church eventualy started winning headers and also improved his hold up play towards end of the game.
  • Options
    same as wood I saw that as a deliberate tactic to take out our best defender
  • Options
    Chris Powell says Yann Kermorgant will continue to be assessed over the next 48 hours to determine the extent of his latest injury setback.

The French striker returned to the starting line-up against Wigan Athletic on Sunday, but fell awkwardly on his previously-troublesome ankle within the opening quarter of an hour.

Despite a valiant effort to play on, Kermorgant was unable to continue and was replaced by Marvin Sordell before half-time to make it a frustrating afternoon on a personal level as well as for Charlton management and supporters.

Having walked around on crutches post-match as a precautionary measure, Powell is awaiting a further assessment although remains hopeful of a positive outcome.

“We have to give it 48 hours for the swelling to calm down but [Yann] himself has said to me it doesn't feel as bad as last time,” he said, following the 0-0 draw against the FA Cup holders.

“So hopefully he'll be available sooner rather than later.”

Powell added: “The last time [against Burnley] he clearly wasn't ready. On Sunday he was ready.

“He landed awkwardly and it was just one of those things. He's so good in the air and it was just when he was coming down.

“We're going to have to strengthen that area and make sure he is 100 per cent because he was playing well.

“It's a shame. He's a key player, as everyone knows, in both boxes. Hopefully we'll see him back out on the pitch as soon as possible.”

Richard Wood was another Charlton player to leave the pitch in pain on Sunday as he also aggravated a previous problem.

The imposing centre-back was visibly limping as he left the ground Powell admits, while frustrating to see a blossoming defensive partnership disrupted, he was quietly impressed by the showing of replacement Dorian Dervite.

“I think it's just a recurrence of his dead leg which he suffered last week at Blackburn and soldiered on,” he said, of Wood.

“He hasn't done hardly any training this week, just on Friday and Saturday just to make sure he was OK and then he took another bang on it.

“I felt for the hour he was on he was very good and he's struck up a good partnership with Michael Morrison. It's a shame just when we see a bit of light we get knocked again with enforced changes but the players that came on, Marvin [Sordell] and Dorian acquitted themselves well.”

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20131028-kermorgant-and-wood-injury-updates-1139824.aspx#Bj45I11LqbagFoRX.99
  • Options
    Who the heck shaves their feet unless you are female perhaps?
  • Options
    I definitely don't shave my feet.