Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***LAST DAY***- SOLLY, JACKSON AND POWELL Signed photos - Museum Fundraiser

edited November 2013 in General Charlton
http://www.thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/CAM_HOME.html

@chathmuseum

That's why we need the money, can you help?

Three more of CAFC999 excellent signed photos. All are A3 and printed on high quality photographic paper and all have been signed in person by the players/manager.

Chatting to Stuart/CAFC999 this week I discovered that the players often ask for copies of the photos for themselves which of course he is more than willing to do.

The feedback from previous winners has also been excellent so bid with confidence

Lot A Chris Solly in action. Opening bid £20

Lot B Johnnie Jackson knee slides in front of the fans at what I believe is Watford away during the 3 - 4 game last season Opening bid £20

Lot C I think you all know where and when this pic was taken so iconic has it become. CP being chaired after his last game goal v Coventry. NB their is a small (1cm) tear at the top on the print on the white strip. It should be possible to cover it when framed Opening bid £20

Lot D Gordon Hurst's England Cap Opening bid £5 - only joking, it's not for sale but the money we raise will help to get this, and other, items cleaned and properly presented with his FA Cup Winners medal which the museum also owns.

Usual rules. Only bid if you intend to and can pay. bids in full £ units Auction closes on Friday 1 November at 5.00pm, bids after 4.59 pm won't be accepted. Winner pays postage (approx £7.50 in UK) or collects.

Happy biddingimageimageimageimage

Comments