Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huey Morgan - Fun Loving Criminal goes wibble

2»

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

so he's not very fun loving then and he's probably never been in trouble with the law.

rikofold said:

I don't think rotating the host is helping. Simon Amstell breathed life into a show that had begun to show signs of wilting even under the brilliant Mark Lamarr. Since he's gone the show relies on Jupitus and Fielding to carry it, and Fielding in particular is at best marmite.

There has been the odd exception - Richard Ayaode's shift was laugh-out-loud funny throughout - but it kind of proves the rule. Sadly, because the music industry is never short of stories or people to mock.

i'm in the hate camp.
    Hate? Really... Hate?
  • Options

I thought he made himself look like an utter bell end.

If he's too "cool" for the show then he should have refused the invite.

Maybe there would be something more interesting to challenge him with if FLC had made more than a few passable tunes and not remained famous just for their behavioral antics.

Having said that - I agree the show is largely poop and has been for years.

Agree.

If its shit, just walk off or dont go on it at all.

You could see he was rattled by not only smashing the mug but also doing that cringey fake laugh thing, which is a tell tale sign someone has been really mugged off.

• Options
    edited November 2013

The Rizzle Kicks were absolutely brilliant, mugged Huey right off. What is wrong with him though? A very angry man.

He's a yank so has no sense of humour. More like Hue and Cry.
  • Options

Macronate said:

so he's not very fun loving then and he's probably never been in trouble with the law.

rikofold said:

I don't think rotating the host is helping. Simon Amstell breathed life into a show that had begun to show signs of wilting even under the brilliant Mark Lamarr. Since he's gone the show relies on Jupitus and Fielding to carry it, and Fielding in particular is at best marmite.

There has been the odd exception - Richard Ayaode's shift was laugh-out-loud funny throughout - but it kind of proves the rule. Sadly, because the music industry is never short of stories or people to mock.

i'm in the hate camp.
    Hate? Really... Hate?
    in the marmite context.

• Options
    Haven't seen it but that's not goinf to stop me from having my say.

Jupitus is blooduy awful. Even at his peak he wasn't the slightest bit funny. .

I like Rizzle Kicks. Much better than most of what passes for pop these days.

I think Huey is great. His Sunday radio 6 programme is superb.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

I watched the show and had to run it back and watch again - I have no idea why he reacted like that - there was no reason.

Because he's a twat , always has been always will be. That's the longest I've ever seen him go without mentioning that he's from New York. Nob.

• Options
    Rizzle Kicks are talentless nerks but I still can't see why he reacted like that.
    The show has done its time . Both captains are dull as dishwater , especially Noël Fielding.
  • Options
    just looking for publicity .. my my how he succeeded
  • Options
    Jints said:

Haven't seen it but that's not goinf to stop me from having my say.

Jupitus is blooduy awful. Even at his peak he wasn't the slightest bit funny. .

I like Rizzle Kicks. Much better than most of what passes for pop these days.

I think Huey is great. His Sunday radio 6 programme is superb.

Can't disagree with anything there.

Also agree it's been awful since Simon Amstell - who I thought was brilliant on it - left.
  • Options

Rizzle Kicks are talentless nerks but I still can't see why he reacted like that.
    The show has done its time . Both captains are dull as dishwater , especially Noël Fielding.

Rizzle kicks are quality

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I saw a program before about what happens behind the scenes and it was all very much scripted and rehearsed pretty much to the point that none of it was spontaneous.
  • Options

Rizzle kicks are quality

Then we need more quality control cos I think they are shite .
  • Options

Rizzle kicks are quality

Then we need more quality control cos I think they are shite .
    Agree they are shite...but they are quality shite.

• Options
    Can someone tell me who are Rizzle kicks?

*Slumps back off to the 90's when he stopped listening to anything new.............
  • Options
    If memory serves me right weren't Carter USM Palace fans?

• Options
    1 Palace 1 spanner.
  • Options
    That's a great read, Peakie.

I always wondered why people put themselves through that - surely it can't be worth whatever they're paying them?
  • Options

I think I would have got annoyed with those two mouthy kids thinking they're really smart that were hosting it.

There again if you go on the show you know there is going to be a bit of piss taking, just better when it's from a comedian than from from two children trying to be the big men.

Huey should have slapped them.

Well that's not patronising much!!

Don't like their music but thought they done a pretty good job last night. That knob head couldn't take their 'banter', and made himself look like a child.
    exactly
  • Sponsored links: