Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

9/11 Prem scores and chat

Let's see how this works

Comments

• Options
    Liverpool already 2-0 up, an OG and Skrtel.
  • Options
    Saints 2-0 Hull
    Liverpool 2-0 Fulham
  • Options
    Jol won't last much longer

What a season Saints are having. Only seems like a click of a fingers ago we were playing them in League One
  • Options
    Skrtel in the dream team. Sweeet.
  • Options
    Suarez lallana skrtel in my dream team. Bets going well so far. Hopefully a good day on the cards.
  • Options
    Saints and Liverpool now three up
    Millwall equalise :-(
  • Options
    Chelsea 1-0 West Brom

Nice of Liverpool to turn up a week late.
  • Options
    Chelsea now losing 2-1 to West Brom!
  • Options
    Go on the baggies !
  • Options
    Mourinho's 100th home game managing Chelsea, and he has never lost at home in the Prem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching the Palace game, Everton huffing and puffing- Palace are really poor..not a great advert for the ee pee ell
  • Options
    Last minute dodgy pen for Chelsea!
  • Options
    Everton hit the bar - they have 75% posession as well
  • Options
    Was a dive by Ramires, Hazard scores. 2-2.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Was a dive by Ramires, Hazard scores. 2-2.

Didn't look like a dive, he was already stumbling over before Reid got anywhere near him. Still a bloody ridiculous decision to give a penalty. Ref wouldn't have given it to the baggies. Can only blame themselves though. Brunt could've finished it if he'd passed the ball.
  • Options
    Everton battering Palace - just cant find the net
  • Options
    Not a dive, definitely not a penalty either though. Feel for the baggies there.
  • Options

Mourinho on 5live: "We have a penalty which is difficult to accept for winning team, but WBA know the ref didn't make a mistake"
    Mourinho: "I don't think it was a penalty, I know it was. Andre Marriner is one of the best referee's in Europe."

He's gone full Wenger on this one.
  • Options
    Looks like he throws himself into the westbrom player. But west brom wouldnt have been given that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2013
  • Options

Looks like he throws himself into the westbrom player. But west brom wouldnt have been given that

All day long. No attempt to play the ball - he's let the ball run before leaning into the defender.

Referee has bought that.

• Options
    A good 0-0 win for palace today.........
  • Options
    I don't think he dived, i think he's already stumbled when he makes contact with Reid who then barges him