Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big weekend coming up.....

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Could this be the weekend that throws everything wide open ?

Wigan at Us
Sheff U at Bolton
Massives at Newcastle
Wham at home to Boro
Watford at home to Chelsea

Watford should officially be gone after this weekend, where as i can see us and Wham picking up wins, Sheff U losing and City getting a point.

After the weekend:

15 City 34 (game in hand)
16 Wigan 33
17 Sheff U 31
18 Charlton 30
19 Wham 26
20 W'ford 20

Comments

• Options
    We just need to concentrate on ourselves, the rest will be pooing their pants if we win.
  • Options
    I will be so gutted if we lose on Saturday. I'm already all set for Man City as for me that's the real biggy.

My Westham mates all reckon we're going to beat the drop and I can't disagree. We're playing like a top half side at the mo, lets hope we can keep it going.

ps I'll make my Demelza donation up to £100 if we do stay up. (something I promised a while back)
  • Options
    if we win the next 3 i think we will be nearly there.
  • Options
    Looking at it, every game will be big, but only if we win the one before, if that makes sense.

Nice move Stone, I'll do the same!
  • Options
    "ps I'll make my Demelza donation up to £100 if we do stay up. (something I promised a while back)"

I am sure you meant £1000 Stone - these typos are eaily done mate,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"ps I'll make my Demelza donation up to £100 if we do stay up. (something I promised a while back)"

I am sure you meant £1000 Stone - these typos are eaily done mate,

The least you could do is say "I'll double Stones pathetic pledge" surely? ;-)
  • Options
    Hope so
  • Options
    If you mean a 'Big' weekend from a Drinks perspective, I will have to dis-agree. We are probably starting at the Bugle only around Mid-day & finishing at the Oak around 7-8pmish....hic.....now Sheffield United....that will be a big drinking day..!