Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Who says journo's are stupid, they can't even agree in one article whether the car got stuck on Friday or Saturday:

It is thought the expensive car, which Wisdom has boasted about on social networking sites, became stuck in the 2ft deep, 15ft wide, 30ft long puddle sometime on Friday.
    But it was only discovered the following morning when mountain biker Pete Irons, came across the empty Porsche Panamera Turbo and informed police.

A club spokesman said: 'Andre visited a local shop on the way to Saturday's game against Sheffield Wednesday and, being new and unfamiliar to the area, he programmed the stadium's postcode into his Sat Nav.
    'The route provided took him down a less than traditional road, where conditions were also poor, and ultimately his car got stuck and he, along with the club, made suitable arrangements to ensure he was at Pride Park Stadium on time for the game and his car was recovered on Saturday evening.'
  • Options
    Haha. My first thought was "satnav", my second thought was "idiot".
  • Options
    My first thought was "dogging" and Stan Collymore!!
  • Options
    got stuck on friday night whilst dogging!
  • Options
    Loads of pictures of the car from different angles. Yeah, it's stuck in a muddle puddle, we get it............
  • Options
    I cannot see how this one incident makes him stupid. I have an IQ that would blow your socks off, but equally I could do something like this.
  • Options
    "Remote Woods", "3 miles from the nearest main road" Do me a favour, that car did not finish up in that puddle due to a stupid driver or a dodgy Sat Nav. He was up to something.
  • Options

"Remote Woods", "3 miles from the nearest main road" Do me a favour, that car did not finish up in that puddle due to a stupid driver or a dodgy Sat Nav. He was up to something.

dogging!
  • Options
    Is it really news?

I bet he could afford to dump the car there and get a new one!
  • Options
    2 things this shows: 1) that if a player that nobody has heard of can afford a £100k car he must be being paid far too much & 2) that surely once you've gone a mile of so down a country path then surely you would ask yourself if you are going the right way and to check your sat nav !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is it really news?

Who was the player who did something just like that?
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Well if you know that's true I won't challenge you.

• Options

Is it really news?

Who was the player who did something just like that?
    Jermaine Pennant left his Porsche at a station and forgot about it for a year!
  • Options
    And when the club phoned him to tell him he said he didn't own one and they said that's funny it's an English car with a private plate that says your name !!!!
  • Options

2 things this shows: 1) that if a player that nobody has heard of can afford a £100k car he must be being paid far too much

That was my first thought - academy lad on loan to Derby has a £100k car? Football's gone mad.