Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surely a little money maker!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Matthew Wright will win....................
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Laila Morse is Gary Oldman's sister - their acting careers certainly went in different directions!
  • Options
    Tempted to cover myself with Carlton at 10/1
  • Options
    Essex could go either way really. On the one hand i'd say there's a good chance he will grate with most of the other contestants after a few days given his manner and lack of conversational skills.
    However if the producers love him then you'd expect them to edit him favourably so he could do well.

I expect him to be a male Helen Flanagan though, as thick as they come, hopeless at challenges and scared of everything.

• Options

Essex could go either way really. On the one hand i'd say there's a good chance he will grate with most of the other contestants after a few days given his manner and lack of conversational skills.
    However if the producers love him then you'd expect them to edit him favourably so he could do well.

I expect him to be a male Helen Flanagan though, as thick as they come, hopeless at challenges and scared of everything.

Maybe I'm just being cynical... But if he wins he becomes an even more highly marketable asset for ITV.
  • Options
    Steve Davis nailed on in my opinion.
  • Options
    Now best price 4/6 :)

If it gets much lower I may lay it