Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan away advanced purchase train tickets

2»

Comments

• Options

Mike said:

gonna book up the 8.43 there and the 7.12 back cheers elfsborg for the heads up

Hunt me down on the 19.12, mine's a Stella!
    Thanks for the heads up Elfsborg, all booked up on the 9.43 out and 19.12 back, £25 rtn each - I'll definitely try and catch you for a beer, it's the very least I owe you given the money you've saved me over the years !
  • Options
    both trains gonna be full of charlton, love it
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Mike said:

gonna book up the 8.43 there and the 7.12 back cheers elfsborg for the heads up

Hunt me down on the 19.12, mine's a Stella!
    Thanks for the heads up Elfsborg, all booked up on the 9.43 out and 19.12 back, £25 rtn each - I'll definitely try and catch you for a beer, it's the very least I owe you given the money you've saved me over the years !
    I think beer is in the plural then mate!

• Options
    anyone seen anything cheapish still available couple of the blokes i go with get back from oz next week so we havent been able to book anything up, looking at about 160 between 3 with railcard discount.

any help would be appreciated, thanks.
  • Options

anyone seen anything cheapish still available couple of the blokes i go with get back from oz next week so we havent been able to book anything up, looking at about 160 between 3 with railcard discount.

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Going with Virgin trains, other than direct to Wigan another option is via Manchester or Liverpool.
    These are not really too convenient but are options if looking purely on cost, best of luck