Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    They sell them in my local shop too. Quite sour!
  • Options
    Sad people who complain about stuff like this. Complain about something worthy like rising energy bills and travel fares or the ongoing middle eastern war, not tosh like this
  • Options
    So, she is quite happy to feed her kids an unknown mix of sugar and chemicals, but shocked because a cartoon figure was a little too anatomically correct. I think that says quite a lot about the world we live in.
  • Options
    1. slow news day at the NS
    2. they only ran it so they could include "gets hump" in the headline.
    3. it was the mum's fault. clearly says "Camel Balls" not "Caramel Balls" you daft moo, would expect better from someone in Sidcup.
    4. packaging is clear that you you are buying liquid filled camel's gonads.
    5. "If I’d given it to them they could have taken them into school and then I am the mum who gave kids a sweet with a pair of balls on it." PMSL

• Options
    edited November 2013
    You are all spot on. Beggars disbelief
  • Options
    I suggest a trip to specsavers for the dozy mare..
  • Options
    What part of "Camel Balls" and "Liquid filled" that was written on the packet did the stupid bint not understand.

• Options
    I bet she would make a craking wouldya.. Guessing a cross between rose west and benny from crossroads.
  • Options

What part of "Camel Balls" and "Liquid filled" that was written on the packet did the stupid bint not understand.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    86% of people who responded disagree with her...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    learn to read you soppy cow
  • Options
    I really thought this was going to be a thread about the male version of camel toe.
  • Options
    no-one ever eaten 'sweetbreads' .. i.e. calves and lambs testicles ?
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Or the picture of the Camel's Balls on the picture. Most kids would find it funny but if the parent didn't like them throw them in the bin, write off the 50p or whatever they cost and move on.

Don't blame the NS as it is a funny story for them and must have got lots of hits on here.
  • Options

I really thought this was going to be a thread about the male version of camel toe.

They could have a pic of NLA on the wrapper! ;-)
  • Options
    Sounds like bollox to me
  • Options
    "They are children, why do they need to look at a camel with a big pair of balls?"

LOL

Seriously though, how the f*** has this become a `news story'?! Basically it's `Woman Buys Something By Mistake'. Christ the NS must be hard up trying to `sex up' such a non event then displaying/printing it
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Sounds like bollox to me

Have you tried Camel Balls , they are the nuts!
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Sounds like bollox to me

Have you tried Camel Balls , they are the nuts!

bollocks are they.
  • Options
    Sadly this sort of story is symptomatic of both the poor levels of journalism in local papers and the need for stupid stories to drive hits to their website. Couple this with the public's growing sense of entitlement and using local media for their own needs whether that's getting more compensation or whatever and you end up with stories that are literally a load of bollocks....

We've just endured a few weeks of grumpy looking moaning minnies down here posing with packets of weevil infested pasta who decide to take them to the paper instead of back to the shop...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No they're not!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/sweetbread
  • Options

No they're not!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/sweetbread
    oh yes they are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetbread
  • Options
    Need to be a big wrapper tel
  • Options
    Haha, you can go on the family multi-pack then nla ;-)
  • Options
    Are you getting emotional? Did you get a lump in the throat?
  • Options
    Saw a beverage today from the Pussy Drink company.

The tag line was something like

"Pussy; the drink is pure, it's your mind that is the problem"
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2013
    Richard Branson's daughter is involved with them I think.

http://www.londonspectator.com/2011/10/richard-bransons-daughter-holly-is.html

• Options
    Dave Mehmet's parked under the pussy I see : - )
  • Options
    Always found the name of the shop Love Juice to be a bit off-putting.