Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***POKER***REGULAR FORMAT TOURNIE TONIGHT!!! (17/11) @8.15PM $11 TO ENTER ALL WELCOME****

edited November 2013 in General Charlton
AS PER SCHEDULE, REGULAR FORMAT, 6 PER TABLE, 3000 CHIPS TO START, $11 TO ENTER. ALL CHARLTON LIFE ARE WELCOME THE MORE THE MERRIER.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Options
    Please keep bumped xx
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    I'll be in for this one!
  • Options
    can't do tonight, but definitely will be in for the next one. Will be my first game with you guys though so take it easy.
  • Options
    Ok Dan look forward to it
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Raise
  • Options
    carrying an injury. may have to sit out.
  • Options
    I thought you would del don't worry I have the same excuse for the next one as having surgery day before lol, speedy recovery mate x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    results 1st place @pitbull $60, 2nd place @nicholas $36, 3rd place $24 @sadiejane1981 (Epic Heads up!)

12 runners, 3 hrs 4 minutes

Congratulations Pitbull! Well played everyone, next game $3.30 reg Thurs 5th december, this has already been set up as I am having surgery on the 4th and don't know if i'll be around.
  • Options
    Well played @pitbull
  • Options
    Only 3 games left!! Close at the top who will get the trophies? ;-)
  • Options
    Wish I played as many games as the top 3 now.
  • Options
    You're still in with a chance, remember the last one of the year is a $27 knockout with $5 bounty on each head, has the potential to be a huge pot if enough people show up.

Champion and runner-up of the league get trophies in the new year.
  • Options
    Sweet I'll have some of that, Have you got a date set for that one yet?
  • Options

Only 3 games left!! Close at the top who will get the trophies? ;-)

Close at the bottom as well :-(
  • Options
    I've had the worst season ever. I normally win a few tournaments but just one this year .( although I did win $3,000 on a pokersters game last month ) Can't wait till it's over then we can start again .
  • Options

I've had the worst season ever. I normally win a few tournaments but just one this year .( although I did win $3,000 on a pokersters game last month ) Can't wait till it's over then we can start again .

Quick question, how long was you playing that Tourney for and how much did it cost ya. I played one a few months ago, started about 11pm and finally went out about 6.30 am and still finished at around 11th, I was well and truly fecked the next day. I think I paid around $5-10 enter. There just seems to be way to many people on there, it's just a bit off putting

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Quick question, how long was you playing that Tourney for and how much did it cost ya. I played one a few months ago, started about 11pm and finally went out about 6.30 am and still finished at around 11th, I was well and truly fecked the next day. I think I paid around $5-10 enter. There just seems to be way to many people on there, it's just a bit off putting

It was a $25 entry that started at 8pm and it finished at 2-30 am in the morning ( i came second) - . After a few hours in it's the concentration that is the hardest thing. Luckily i wasn't at work next day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one, well played. Concentration is what done me in the end, the fact that it was pitch black when I started and sunny when I finished done me in. I'm sure I could have finished in the top 5 and bettered my winnings but I ended up playing like an idiot because I couldnt take no more. Oh well will give it another go soon :)
  • Options

Nice one Beds, well done mate. I know what you mean about the Charlton Life poker season..............I hate Pitbull :-)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

There is a thread with the schedule on it but just for you;
    THURSDAY 5TH DECEMBER, $3.30 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
    MONDAY 16TH DECEMBER, $2.20 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
    SUNDAY 29TH DECEMBER, MASSIVE SEASON FINALE $27 KNOCKOUT, 3000 CHIP STACK.
  • Options
    Well played Pittbull, sorry I missed this - good turnout. Handy that this was an intl w/end as I spent most of it asleep trying to get rid of the lurgy
  • Options

Nicholas said:

There is a thread with the schedule on it but just for you;
    THURSDAY 5TH DECEMBER, $3.30 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
    MONDAY 16TH DECEMBER, $2.20 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
    SUNDAY 29TH DECEMBER, MASSIVE SEASON FINALE $27 KNOCKOUT, 3000 CHIP STACK.
    Thank you