Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bradford v Coventry.

16 mins gone, 1-2 already.
Cov scored after 1 min, 2 up in 8, and Bradford score in the 16th.
In Coventry's 15 league games, before today, 56 goals had been scored.
Reminds me of the CAFC games in 80's.

Comments

• Coventry will probably make the play offs at least .. after the points deduction and the club's homelessness that will be a terrific performance .. the players have reacted superbly to all the adversity
  • Naki Wells.. we want him !!!!!
  • Terrific game so far. Good finish by Leon Clarke on Cov's second. Poor miss by Kyel Reid early on. More like a game from the fifties. 2-2 after 28 mins.
  • edited November 2013
    Dont think I've seen a better game this season its just attack against attack

And agreed... Would love to see Wells or Wilson @ the Valley but would cost at least 500k if not £1m
  • Blimey, 0-2, 2-2, 2-3.
    Sorry nla.
  • Wilson .. a wow of a goal .. unstopable
  • Callum Wilson is too good for this level. Championship standard strikers on both sides. Conference standard defending.
  • Terrific 45mins of football.
    Brad 2-3 Cov H/T.
  • Would love Wells or Wilson. Class. Both could easily play CCC imho.
  • Last minute penalty clinches a 3-3 draw for Bradford. Well done Parkie for standing up to Pressley & not taking any crap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Amazing end too. What was the defender thinking?

Would love to have heard the managers' "conversation" after. Can't see what the Cov fella had to complain about. Pleased for Parky.
  • Looked Parky was waiting to ave it with him.
  • If I am correct, wasn't it 3 times he got banned for touchline behaviour when at charlton.Remember him getting sent off at Southampton when we won 3-2. Parky knock him out, parky parky knock him out
  • Didn't know that. It's always the quiet ones...
  • Last minute penalty clinches a 3-3 draw for Bradford. Well done Parkie for standing up to Pressley & not taking any crap.

Just like col Tom Parker would have done .
  • Vincenzo said:

Would love to have heard the managers' "conversation" after. Can't see what the Cov fella had to complain about. Pleased for Parky.

Think he was upset about Bradford's style of play - I don't think Pressley himself was a cultured defender in his day though.

Good advert for League One.

A real Super Sunday.