Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

From dartford

From dartford how do I get to qpr? On the train Cheers chaps

Comments

• Options
    Train to Charing Cross, Northern line to Tottenham Court Rd, Central line to White City, five mins walk from there.
  • Options
    Get yourself a one day travel card.
  • Options
    Can't you go London bridge straight to white city?
  • Options

Can't you go London bridge straight to white city?

Think you could get the Jubilee line from London Bridge to Bond St and get the Central line from there.

• Options
    Surely it would have been quicker to go on tfl.co.uk?
  • Options

Surely it would have been quicker to go on tfl.co.uk?

Leave off!! us trainspotters need to have some fun ya know!! ;o)
  • Options
    & on the way back get off @ Oxford Circus run riot through the West End, find the statue of Henry Irving kneel & bow down while chanting 'enry 'enry irving ooh ooh. Probably works better though if you take some mates with you.
  • Options
    I'd say either Dartford to Cannon Street, short walk to Bank and then Central Line or

Dartford to Victoria, Victoria to Clapham Junction, CJ to SB.
  • Options
    I'm sure we all set off walking once and jumped on the tube at New Cross.
  • Options
    Don,t forget to leave Henry sporting a 1970,s Silk scarve and red paint job ! Oh good old days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one charltonbob!
  • Options

& on the way back get off @ Oxford Circus run riot through the West End, find the statue of Henry Irving kneel & bow down while chanting 'enry 'enry irving ooh ooh. Probably works better though if you take some mates with you.

A 40 year old tradition, opposing supporters could never find him on the team sheet.
  • Options

Nice one charltonbob!

happy days Johnny H happy days ;-)

• Options
    edited November 2013
    A 40 year old tradition, opposing supporters could never find him on the team sheet.

lol can just imagine them looking ;-)