Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plumber for an electric boiler

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good plumbers in the Greenwich/blackheath area. Have a problem with my boiler (electric) leaking. Nothing too serious but I have no hot water till it's sorted.

Thought if ask on here first because I don't want my pants pulled down over the price AND bad service haha

Comments

• Looks like it's going to be pimlico plumbers then. At £130 an hour the bastards earn as much in that hour as I do in 2 days
  • Huskaris said:

Looks like it's going to be pimlico plumbers then. At £130 an hour the bastards earn as much in that hour as I do in 2 days

The lads in the vans are on £150k pa!
  • Huskaris said:

Looks like it's going to be pimlico plumbers then. At £130 an hour the bastards earn as much in that hour as I do in 2 days

no where near theyre very clicky as in theres about 3 or 4 that earns 80/90,000 a year

the rest get about 28/34,000 and theyre very anal. and not a joy to work for.
  • But they have 'funny' number plates.
  • Anyway, back to the subject...... No, sorry pal
  • I can recommend Alan Paul 07903174498. Works locally, is good efficient and fair price.
  • I can recommend Alan Paul 07903174498. Works locally, is good efficient and fair price.

Thanks Legaladdick, given him a call! Quite urgent so am going with him at the moment.
  • Huskaris said:

no where near theyre very clicky as in theres about 3 or 4 that earns 80/90,000 a year

the rest get about 28/34,000 and theyre very anal. and not a joy to work for.
    There was a programme last year, about them, where they all told each other their salaries, some said they were on £150K, the boss pays himself £800K.
  • Their pay Includes hire of van , cost of uniforms , cost of all materials used throughout the year which brings it down to normal and low levels of pay
  • Their pay Includes hire of van , cost of uniforms , cost of all materials used throughout the year which brings it down to normal and low levels of pay

Phew, saw you'd commented on here, was worried you'd offered to do it for him and felt worried for the poor bastard!
  • Sponsored links:

Phew, saw you'd commented on here, was worried you'd offered to do it for him and felt worried for the poor bastard!
    Lol
  • Huskaris said:

I can recommend Alan Paul 07903174498. Works locally, is good efficient and fair price.

Thanks Legaladdick, given him a call! Quite urgent so am going with him at the moment.
    Did you get this sorted fella?