Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An unfortunately memorable bus journey

2»

Comments

• Options
    Years ago when I was about 12 I was on a 108 bus in Greenwich were the old fire station was when an old boy down the front started to have a heart attack I think, the bus driver was quickly alerted by other passengers he got straight on his radio to his bosses and told them to alert Greenwich hospital that he was coming and proceeded to put his foot down and sped straight past all the stops to the hospital pulling up outside were a team came out to meet him, never new what happened to him
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

There was an old guy on the floor outside the pub a few months back and I realised my first Aid skills weren't up to scratch. Stood and watched while others helped. Turned out he was on the floor because he was pissed. Still I went and booked myself a refresher. Y

I went to Charlton house as they do courses out of there now. That was back in august and i feel like I've already forgotten it.

"Turned out he was on the floor because he was pissed."

In the context of this thread that made me roar with laughter!

I remember once seeing the Police trying to assess the health of an old homeless guy on the Strand years ago, they were trying to wake him up by pulling his shoulder and shouting, "Are you conscious, Sir? Can you hear us?"

Suddenly he woke up and said, "I can hear you now, you've just f-----g woken me up!"