Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Borehamwood statement - a must read

http://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/boreham-wood-fc-replies-to-laughable-accusation/
Apologies if this appears elsewhere, but it really is a good read. Dreadful punctuation in places, but it's still a great read.

Comments

• Options
    Good on 'em!
  • Options
    What a horrible petty little club Carlisle appear to be
  • Options
    My memory of Carlisle has always been spoiled by that prat who thought he had bought Man Utd. I saw Borehamwood recently beat Maidstone in an earlier round thanks to a hulking great Centre back. The game does not need this kind of publicity.
  • Options
    Personally, I've always found Carlisle the perfect hosts. 3 of the best days of my life :-)
  • Options
    Wow.
  • Options
    This fella will sort them norvern monkees out...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAhEFuq62-I
  • Options
    Crappy thing to claim, but that was one of the worst written articles I've ever read. Surely proof read it?
  • Options
    Rotten behaviour by Carlisle considering they'd just beaten a team a couple of leagues below them.... but.... I remember this lot beating Kingstonian in a Ryman play off final, and their fans were very badly behaved. Pitch invasions, abuse of the opposition, all of which Kingstonian denounced at the time.

Off your high horse Boreham Wood.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I guarantee this will not go to court
  • Options
    Granpa said:

My memory of Carlisle has always been spoiled by that prat who thought he had bought Man Utd. I saw Borehamwood recently beat Maidstone in an earlier round thanks to a hulking great Centre back. The game does not need this kind of publicity.

Michael knighton

kick ups on the pitch at OT before the game.

found it he didnt have any money. Sounds bit unfair because that didnt stop Malcolm Glazer