Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Fresh Takeaway rumours**

2»

Comments

• Options

Any good takeaways on the peninsula? (for future reference of course ;-)

I'm setting up a seafood stall down there
  • Options
    doing diet chef right now, makes you fart and unhappy

still its working

• Options
    I used to love this Indian takeaway on the high street in town, then they moved to a new building on the retail park a mile from the high street and I now refuse to go there on a matter of principal and have to make do with the run down old Chinese restaurant with a questionable food hygiene record. It just feels more real.
  • Options
    Might get some Poutine from our local - best takeaway food over here by a country mile. Just a small regular poutine from this menu has enough calories to keep you going for a week!

http://labellepatate.com/openmenu/la-belle-patate-canmore/

• Options
    was in Grimsby town centre today and got a bit peckish .. very clean f & c shop tucked behind the station .. Small fish and chips £1.50 .. the price is definitely right and the food is good too
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Just had a lovely pizza from the place in me local town! Anyone else got a take-away planed this weekend?

; )

That's all very well and good but how do we know any potential new owners of your local pizza place aren't planning on moving it to the next high street along?
  • Options
    I picked up Fish and chips for us on the way home tonight.

Jolly nice too.
  • Options
    just tucking into my extra large doner kebab with chilli sauce mayo & onions with a side of crispy fries

mmmmmm!
  • Options

just tucking into my extra large doner kebab with chilli sauce mayo & onions with a side of crispy fries

mmmmmm!

I take it you had a few bevvoirs before this?
  • Options
    Rest of last nights 20" from "Essex Pizza"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

mmmmmm!

NO! saving the lager swilling and sambuca shots for tomorrow!
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

mmmmmm!

NO! saving the lager swilling and sambuca shots for tomorrow!
    A donner you can eat sober is a rare beast
  • Options
    Had some muslim noodles last night with beef and potatoes. 80p and didn't give me the shits, result.
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Had a beautiful McDonalds tonight

Now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.
  • Options
    fatkit said:

doing diet chef right now, makes you fart and unhappy

still its working

Just lost a case with advertising standards as they don't quote the calories in the veg rice bread etc you have with the meal.