Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster v Yeovil

On sky sports this evening. A mid season six pointer. Doncaster get an extra day's rest before playing us, but then they have to come south for the privilege of losing on Tuesday. Expect harsh words from Manager Dickhead when this comes to pass.
I expect tonight's game to be tense, all action, not a lot of skill but plenty of effort. Two small clubs struggling to stay in the big(gish) time.
I am looking forward to watching it and expect a Doncaster win

Comments

• Handy game on Sky. Two of our opponents over the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing how they both set up.
  • I would not be so confident of a win on Tuesday, the Donny players will be really up for it after the last game.
  • edited November 2013
    likely we will be closer to the drop zone come saturday evening
  • Donny 1-0 up
  • Doncaster are using an orthodox 4-4-2, with the right and left midfielders tucking in and the onus is on the full backs to push forward to provide the width. Yeovil have matched up. Nice and straightforward.

Good opening goal. Duffy set it up and has caused a few problems from left midfield as a right footer cutting inside.
  • Duffy is going to terrorise Wilson
  • As long as we get all three points, he can say whatever he likes!
  • Gary Johnson's lost it
  • 1-1 Game on... Doncaster havent really impressed me this evening
  • Both sides are pretty awful
  • Sponsored links:

• I still think (esp. watching this) that Doncaster only did well against us because of how bad the pitch was that day and a win on Tuesday isnt too big an ask (and dont often say that when Charlton play)

We all know Yeovil will go down but Doncaster may not be too far behind (hopefully dragging the Massives with them!!)
  • I could see us getting a lot of joy playing two wingers against Donny. Their full backs look particularly poor
  • Donny's giant skipper/asst mgr Jones isn't out there tonight .. he is the lynchpin of the defence .... in fact of the whole team
  • Well Dean Furman wont be playing against us on Tuesday
  • lovely
  • nor Brown their decent striker .. he's injured
  • 2-1

If we're not above both of these sides come May then we're in serious trouble
  • makes Tuesday's game a bit tasty ...
  • Donny's giant skipper/asst mgr Jones isn't out there tonight .. he is the lynchpin of the defence .... in fact of the whole team

He got crocked a couple of weeks ago. I think he's out for 3 months.

He got crocked a couple of weeks ago. I think he's out for 3 months.
    thanks CE