Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

im not moving

as a 14 year old, i have watched charlton half my life and i have seen alot of bad stuff but didn't mind. if we move from the valley i will no longer go to games. no one abuse me. i don't even have much time anyway but im not watching charlton at anywhere but the valley. It's happening, lets face it, i posted 5 mins ago but my dad is a property freelance journo and told me it is going ahead. i have never felt so sad about charlton in my life. i was there for all those great moments in the last 7 years but i know the new place will be nothing like it. it all makes sense now, why else would we want an acv protection and paul ince talking about the takeover. why else would someone take us over.

Comments

• Options
    Shouldn't you be playing with Lego instead?
  • Options
    Xbox one out today, cheer up
  • Options
    robroy said:

Xbox one out today, cheer up

more of a ps4 guy

• Options
    Another 7 days away, you seemed depressed enough already!
  • Options

Isn't that what you do all day ?
  • Options
    Love Lego
  • Options

as a 14 year old, i have watched charlton half my life and i have seen alot of bad stuff but didn't mind. if we move from the valley i will no longer go to games. no one abuse me. i don't even have much time anyway but im not watching charlton at anywhere but the valley. It's happening, lets face it, i posted 5 mins ago but my dad is a property freelance journo and told me it is going ahead. i have never felt so sad about charlton in my life. i was there for all those great moments in the last 7 years but i know the new place will be nothing like it. it all makes sense now, why else would we want an acv protection and paul ince talking about the takeover. why else would someone take us over.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. This is probably just another of our many false dawns.
  • Options

Isn't that what you do all day ?
    I've moved up to stamp collecting
  • Options

National Insurance ones I hope :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Dansk_Red said:

National Insurance ones I hope :-)

I don't earn enough per week to pay for it ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any truth in the rumours it's actually a Danish building materials company buying us?

• Options
    im fuckin 14 not a 3 year old, whats with this lego shit, anyone sayin its a family site, im probably the youngest guy on it
  • Options
    It will be years away jackmaster enjoy your football and wait you may feel different then
  • Options
    Good for you Jack.

I disagree but like the passion
  • Options
    im moving to bristol in less than 2 years now, then ill move to germany, i spose its fitting this is how it ends
  • Options

im fuckin 14 not a 3 year old, whats with this lego shit, anyone sayin its a family site, im probably the youngest guy on it

Watch your language young fella.
  • Options

Any truth in the rumours it's actually a Danish building materials company buying us?

oh my god that's amazing!

there's sponsor's and even a little tv truck.

fire engine is a bit excessive but I guess safety comes first.
  • Options

You really are a dick Nathan.

• Options
    I'm 31 and I 'kin love Lego. Still got all my stuff from when I was a kid. I built the Castle a few weeks a ago, just for shits and giggles.

Easier said than done when you're 14, but don't take yourself too seriously.
  • Options
    Is it a full moon tonight?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm 31 and I 'kin love Lego. Still got all my stuff from when I was a kid. I built the Castle a few weeks a ago, just for shits and giggles.

Easier said than done when you're 14, but don't take yourself too seriously.

My 8 year old grandson has started showing an interest in Lego so we dug all our sons old sets out the loft. Sadly there were lots of bits missing so I have been building the sets up for him, ordering the missing parts on line then breaking it down and putting it into plastic boxes for him so it is all together.

I have to be honest and say I have had a great time doing it, and I am amazed at the on line sites selling spare bricks, you can even buy the instructions again if you have lost the originals.

My wife & daughter have been taking the piss but hey ho.
  • Options
    I've still never built my pirate ship set from start to end. I got it for Christmas one year and started building it but only got about halfway through before bed time. Came down the next morning to find my Mum and Uncle had finished building it between them and I never got around to doing it again. Adults all secretly love playing with lego. Might make the pirate ship a winter project.

Best thing I ever did with Lego was use some of my pirate stuff and combined it with my Scaletrix to put on my own Monaco GP in my bedroom. Epic playtime.
  • Options
    Ah the pirate ship, a lego classic and must have if ever there was one.
  • Options

Especially when there's a dragon lurking around the back of the stand. At least he's not smoking in the toilets.
  • Options
    Yep , forget about moving grounds , i definately want some lego for christmas.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Especially when there's a dragon lurking around the back of the stand. At least he's not smoking in the toilets.
    ahh, didn't see that.

one of the best bits about lego is the huge variety of figurines you can get. I wandered into a lego shop in bluewater and there's even more that I remember.

I used to always give up trying to make what was on the box cover and just make loads of little forts and spaceships.
  • Options
    I cant do it tonight but come back and take a look over the weekend and I will post a pic of the present my daughter bought me on behalf of my grandson to say thank you for sorting the lego out.
  • Options
    Lego rocks but was it always so expensive? Have to admit to only ever really buying Star Wars stuff in the past though.
  • Options
    @jackmasterflash I'm with you, Charlton would not be the same club anywhere but the Valley, this will tear the heart and soul out of our club for me, there would always be something missing, it will be a franchise

Red is my colour, Charlton is my team, but the Valley will always be home!
  • Options
    Lego got voted the greatest children's toy of all time. The idea and creation of it has proved to be outstanding genius.