Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donny on Tuesday

Just gone on www.flashscores.co.uk clicked on tuesday and according to that Charlton 1 donny 3(Down to 10 men) game to finish
surely that's a mistake and it is 90 minutes and not just play the 2nd half.

Please tell me it is a mistake

Comments

• Options

Just gone on www.flashscores.co.uk clicked on tuesday and according to that Charlton 1 donny 3(Down to 10 men) game to finish

Its a mistake. I think in Holland they start where the game finished
  • Options
    If u go on Charlton's bbc page click on next match preview it just shows the report of the last game starting to get worried
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    lol

How will you sleep???
  • Options
    Stick to snooker mate......
  • Options
    I think I prefer we start off where we left........at least then after 90 mins we would have scored !!
  • Options
    :-D
  • Options
    They have to start with ten players
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Bit of a stupid comment that I asked a simple question based on information from flashscore
  • Options

Riviera said:

Bit of a stupid comment that I asked a simple question based on information from flashscore
    He was joking mate, calm yourself down! :o)
  • Options

Riviera said:

He was joking mate, calm yourself down! :o)
    I am very calm lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weather's looking good for Tuesday anyway.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/1006984
  • Options

Weather's looking good for Tuesday anyway.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/1006984

I'm taking my paddle, just in case.

And to Yeovil ...

• Options

Are you Stuwall ?
  • Options
    edited November 2013

I think I prefer we start off where we left........at least then after 90 mins we would have scored !!

Golfie you crease me up seriously though are you ever positive? No, no I'm not trying to wind you up, it is a serious question. If not not mate you have serious issues and need professional medical help.

Edit; I have a lovely pair of rose tinted glasses if you want to borrow them :0)