Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Maidstone & the Weald Supporters meeting this THURSDAY (Richard Wood, Andy Hughes)

edited November 2013 in General Charlton
Our regular meeting of the Malling and the Weald supporters club is on this Thursday 28th, starting at 7.30pm, at The Cobdown Sports and Social Club, Station Road, Aylesford, ME20 6AU. Anyone can join us, bring your questions or pick up the latest news and honest views, and meet Richard Wood and Andy Hughes ( great sense of humour ) and hear their thoughts. Bar open, raffle prizes,and meet your fellow Addicks. We look forward to seeing you.

Comments

• Options
    What's happened to the "Maidstone" part of your Group, Granpa ?
  • Options
    edited November 2013

What's happened to the "Maidstone" part of your Group, Granpa ?

As a member of the Branch, I think I'd like to know that as well!

I'd also question the use of the word 'regular'. Been very quiet from this Branch for the past few months (unlike the active comms I've been getting from Ashford/East Kent) and now all of a sudden a name change and some players coming to Cobdown - with 4 days notice and 2 days after a home game.

What's happening?

• Options
    Genuine mistake by somebody trying to help. Should of course read Maidstone and the Weald Branch of the Supporters Club. Apologies for confusion. Player confirmation of attendance only recently confirmed. Also the A.G.M as notified in Newsletter.
  • Options
    Good luck guys, hope you get a decent turnout. Hughes is meant to be a complete nutter
  • Options
    Thanks Pandaman, but what newsletter?
  • Options
    Addicted if you are able to attend bring this up with our Branch Secretary. Incidentally the date of the meeting was set long before the Donny game was rearranged. Can't win them all as they say.
  • Options
    I'll be there.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good night. Hope it goes well and Addickted doesn't pretend to be an Aussie supporter over for the Donny game
  • Options
    It's South African this week.

Anyway, that was my stag night and I could be anyone I wanted to be.
  • Options
    Sorry folks, a fierce cocktail of medication has destroyed my memory. You are lucky that I remembered my name ! Don't let it stop you attending, as AKFABartram says Andy Hughes is said to be highly entertaining, and the atmosphere is always very welcoming. After my error of course I will probably be banned, or at the very least abused. I will be in the stocks, so bring all your rotten fruit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bump,

this tonight if anyone is at a loose end.
  • Options

Good luck guys, hope you get a decent turnout. Hughes is meant to be a complete nutter

Is that a medical, scientific or a Friday night in a SE London pub analysis m8?? ;-)))

• Options
    Any news from those that went? Addickted?