Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wiggins position change

Is it just me or would anyone else like to see Evina at LB and Wiggins LM, Wiggins has a better cross than Harriott and Stewart and has pace, plus if Evina wants to push forward Wiggins can drop back

Comments

• Options
    Wiggins is a full back because he is a failed winger.
  • Options
    Other way round for me.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Other way round for me.

And me...
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Other way round for me.

And me...
    and me .. but I would prefer Stewart with Kermorgant and Pigott up front
  • Options
    On paper this should work, two left footed players combining on the left , but it never has in practice.

They first played together in the FA Cup against Carlisle during our promotion season and it was like having two left backs rather than one of them taking the LM berth. Last season they played together in the away game at Palace in the last 15 minutes when Wiggins came on and that is when we conceded 2 goals after Scott Wagstaff had previously been protecting Evina quite well.
  • Options
    Whilst I agree Wiggins is possibly one of our most skilful players on the wall, I also believe his ability to block crosses is phenomenal and therefore he should not be moved from full back
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Wiggins is the best left back at the club. If he could cross a ball to the level us amateurs expect, he would be playing in the Prem. Leave well alone!
  • Options
    Would personally like to see Kermorgant at LB....and LM, GK, RB,CB,CM,RM & 2 of him up front.

I dream of a team of Kermorgants................
  • Options
    Some people look for problems that aren't there.