Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where's nolly?

2»

Comments

• Options

Where's big rob an all

an intelligent, witty and outspoken man .. perhaps a little too sensitive ? .. come back Big Rob ..
  • Options
    The same sort of people who would make good clipboard holders. Questioning what someone with years of experience is doing when having never done it themselves.

• Options

His last post mentions something about being fed up with being accused of racism. I know one or two on here try to find racism where it doesn't exist but never saw any of his posts come close to it.

It's because he admittedly posts on Charlton loyal that is the only reason I can think of for that I haven't seem anything else to back it up
  • Options

His last post mentions something about being fed up with being accused of racism. I know one or two on here try to find racism where it doesn't exist but never saw any of his posts come close to it.

Don't think it was that.

Come back Robster, used to enjoy his posts as Big Rob...

• Options
    Ain't on facebook anymore either .
  • Options
    Hes had enough of social sites on the net. Still goes boxing training with RCT. Both good lads.
  • Options
    Now a creatine dealer
  • Options
    Rob is a good lad I hope he comes back

And I hope nolly returns soon too
  • Options
    I hope the great man is there tomorrow.

All the best nolly. And RCT.
  • Options
    Tomorrow and next Saturdays fixtures were made for Nolly ...... The FA Cup and a chance of Wembley semi final glory and a massive 6 pointer against the scum .....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's Off_It? Why has he stopped posting?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I was wondering that too. I miss him.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Curb_It said:

Not sure, just seen he hasn't logged in since mid-March. There's a rumour he is holding a protest vigil at New Eltham station due to the lack of footbridge emerging, but not sure if true.

Hope he returns.

• Options

Curb_It said:

Not sure, just seen he hasn't logged in since mid-March. There's a rumour he is holding a protest vigil at New Eltham station due to the lack of footbridge emerging, but not sure if true.

Hope he returns.

To be fair the Dartford Bridge was built quicker than the New Eltham station footbridge it seems.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Curb_It said:

Imo he was getting into a few disagreements on here & I reckon he decided to take a break.

I noticed he'd disappeared weeks ago, but thought I'd not mention it.
  • Options
    Big Rob was on our boat for St Georges Day --in good health and his new French kidneys seem to be working well.
    he still posts on Fbook.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Imo he was getting into a few disagreements on here & I reckon he decided to take a break.
    Bottled it more like
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Hope he returns.

He's active on ITTV.

• Options

Curb_It said:

Hope he returns.

He's active on ITTV.

Thought he was one of the posters from here that got stick on there.
  • Options
    I like off it, his posts crack me up and I usually agree with his bluntness! Hope he returns!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I miss off it too. We have the odd forthright exchange of views from time to time but that is part and parcel of being on a forum. Opinions differ.

I hope all is well with him and his family.

Rodney and Nolly were both good value too.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Hope he returns.

He's active on ITTV.

That doesn't surprise me.
  • Options

Big Rob was on our boat for St Georges Day --in good health and his new French kidneys seem to be working well.
    he still posts on Fbook.

Glad to hear my old adversary is ok. We may have been opposed on a couple of things but I enjoyed the banter we shared. Would like to see his return.
  • Options
    Come back BigRob.

Can someone post a rodent based thread to entice him?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Hope he returns.

He's active on ITTV.

Thought he was one of the posters from here that got stick on there.
    He does a bit but gives as good as he gets lol
  • Options
    Big rob also on ITTV
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I miss off it too. We have the odd forthright exchange of views from time to time but that is part and parcel of being on a forum. Opinions differ.

I hope all is well with him and his family.

Rodney and Nolly were both good value too.

I can confirm off it and his family are ok Leonard. Been on the sauce with him tonight.

Not sure what shag's bottling it comment means - maybe a whoosh moment from me.
  • Options
    Rodney and Nolly living together a a married couple. Seem to be getting on ok, though I suspect RCT May hit Nols. Theres nothing you can do, as they clam up when you try to talk about it.
  • Options
    Is he going to the froch fight ??
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Was just a little joke BOOM , we are in Fun & Jokes section .... Glad he's alright