Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your username explained

Comments

• Options
    Must have been conceived in a bout of alcoholic hallucinations -- see Evelyn Waugh's "The Ordeal of Gilbert Pinfold".
  • Options
    Fred from Kent!
  • Options
    after a particularly unsuccessful stint in goal I got known as Felix the Cat. And I have cat.
  • Options
    When I read the first CL thread, I felt I had to join immediately but was too computer ignorant to realize a username would be fun.
    Today I pride myself in having the most boring username of the lot.
    Since I've always wanted to be the most in something, I'm quite happy.
  • Options
    I own a bed shop
  • Options
    My two favourite letters in the alphabet
  • Options
    I saw pouso play
  • Options
    A poor attempt at combining wanking with our kit makers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adrian[/cite]When I read the first CL thread, I felt I had to join immediately but was too computer ignorant to realize a username would be fun.
    Today I pride myself in having the most boring username of the lot.
    Since I've always wanted to be the most in something, I'm quite happy.

Snap :)
  • Options
    Graham Tutt - Charlton keeper of the 70's. Tragically injured at Sunderland and forced to retire after damage to his sight. Was at Primary School with him (Turnham Road, Brockley).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The name 'Red5' was the call-sign of the X-Wing fighter that Luke Skywalker pilots in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope: a film I was obsessed with as a kid (adult).
  • Options
    I was in Afghanistan during 2008/09 and missed the whole thing (thank God!)

I got home in time to see us smash Norwich in the last game. Couldn't believe that a team that could play like that was getting relegated.
  • Options
    I'm not sure I've ever heard someone say they preferred to be in Afghanistan rather than watch us! Were/are you serving? If so - I'll just say "cheers".
  • Options
    Surname.
    Simples.
  • Options
    I'm a former Charlton hero...
  • Options
    used to be talal_el_willscorie, created when el karkouri went through a period of scoring for us, then he stopped scoring, then he left, so it's now just talal
  • Options
    Well I was born in Charlton and thought that was a little too obvious.

So for my 'sins' I say ken from Bexley, as I used to manage\formed Bexley juniors FC,and lived here for almost 40 years, a cross that I have to bear......
  • Options
    I had a cat called that. He died shortly before I changed my name last time. It's part tribute to him, part that I wanted something short and memorable.
  • Options
    I'm sam and my DOB is 31st October, simple as
  • Options
    Ex Rose of Denmark lister.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm an uncle
  • Options
    mines boring sorry, all girls at old work used to call me johnnybevs and year i was born obv
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]and year i was born obv

Nothing obvious about the year you were born if you see a picture of yourself cos you look more 1978 than 1987 ......

Reminder poker tonight !
  • Options
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    Mine is from a ew years ago, went to watch the game away at Elland road, in 04, I think. It was the 0-0 draw on a Sunday. As it was a Sunday, me and a few mates (well known to a few lifers) went up on the Saturday and had a night out.

Couldn't beleive how well we were treated, didnt have to queue for nightclubs, were getting beers bought for us, even had girl's throwing themselves at us!

Wasn't till after the game, we went for a curry with my sister (who was at uni up there), I got up to go to the toilet, when I came back the manager of the restaurant had bought over a load of Leed's stuff that he wanted me to sign!

As he was injured at the time and wasn't playing, turns out they all thought I was Eirik Bakke, copped a lot of stick from everyone at the next home game though!
  • Options
    Mine is after a Straw Dogs a song by Stiff Little Fingers the first song that got me into SLF
  • Options
    Family all call me Charlie, even though that's not my real name. Plaaayer's little brother one day, probably about 14 years ago, just blurted out "Chaz, Charles, Chunes" and they've both called me it ever since. That and "fathead".
  • Options
    I had been through a lengthy spell of pretty tough years and my son decided that, as I no longer had carer committments, I should pick up on my love of football. He decided that Charlton was the right club for me and told me to go. Hubby went in at the deep end, bought S/T's and we went. I found that my love of football was still there and Charlton had me hooked, so I opted for stilladdicted. Didn't use the 'k', as I didn't have the history to merit its inclusion.
  • Options
    Solidgone is just great!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mine's after a story I wrote but not yet published. Do have one published though.
  • Options
    There's only one F in Falconwood