Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryan Giggs 40 today

2»

Comments

• Options

Great player. To win those trophies and play for United for as long as he has prove, what anyone who has seen him play would say, that he was a quality player.

But not the greatest player of all time at Old Trafford nor was he the greatest Welsh player of all time.

Inadequate as a person.
  • Options
    Don't forget that Phil Neville was picking up a lot of these medals alongside Giggs...

His longevity is certainlyto be admired,but better than Gazza and Rooney?

In my totally subjective and unsubstantiated opinion - no.
  • Options
    Think 90% of what Barton says is utter shit, but agree with him on this. Giggs is a scumbag, how could you do that to your own flesh and blood. Good player, mind
  • Options

My favourite away goal at the valley (with hindsight!) was the Giggs chip from the halfway line that came off the crossbar and Solskjaer tapped in. There was time to have so many emotions as it unfolded. Incredible player.

Yes, that was one of the are occasions I (almost) wanted an opposition shot to go in. It's bizarre when you consider that was 13 years ago, Jonny Robbo's equaliser only seems like yesterday - I imagine he's still celebrating it now!