Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich Game Photos ( Plus Directors Box watch )

13»

Comments

• Options
    No idea. Bound to be someone interesting...
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

My mate Chris got me the tickets mate.

When you going back P.?
    Wednesday week mate.
  • Options
    Great pics beds keep them coming. If you focus on the back of the B block in the west you will spot some glum expressions from Solly, Pritchard etc. (you may even spot myself and sunbury's glum expressions too)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Is it not Kelvin Mackenzie?
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Is it not Kelvin Mackenzie?

The guy TJ is talking to definitely isn't Kelvin Mackenzie. I watched him quite a bit ( the game was that bad) and TJ seemed to be explaining to him with lots of hand gestures what was going on.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Sounds familiar fella near me makes a load of hand gestures when we don't play that well :-0
    Edit: Good pics Beds much appreciated on behalf of us plebs up in the NWQ who can't get a good view of the 'prawn sandwich' brigade :0)
  • Options
    Beds. Have you tried using your original to run the guy's face through the Google image recognition thing? My wife showed it to me. Made me jump when I saw it working. However when we lifted his image from here we didnt get any matches. She says it depends on whether a person already has their facial image on the web a lot, as to how well it works. He may be quite private.
  • Options

Beds. Have you tried using your original to run the guy's face through the Google image recognition thing? My wife showed it to me. Made me jump when I saw it working. However when we lifted his image from here we didnt get any matches. She says it depends on whether a person already has their facial image on the web a lot, as to how well it works. He may be quite private.

No I haven't . I will give it a try later. Doesn't that only flag up photos that have been on the internet in other places? Obviously mine was the first time it had been online . Or does it actually use face recognition ?
  • Options
    I thought that google image check thing was used to check if the image is online elsewhere
  • Options
    Beds/Dizzle

Yes that is right, but if the image is good, and he has his mug on a company website, it might come up. My wife demo-ed with another image, bloody spooky. Apparently (she works with Google) they have tech for full face recognition, but of course are wary of unleashing it. Scary.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell, 'Homeland' meets '24'
  • Options
    I have just tried it and no luck. It comes up with images with the same colours and backgrounds but no facial recognition. I even did it with a couple of the clear pictures of Charlton players and all it came up with was other footballers in the same colour kits.
    Someone else is more than welcome to have a go.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited December 2013
    Found this on my phone. Not sure how big it comes up
  • Options
    I can see my grey Barnet in Jt picture