Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

glastonbury tickets

so is everyone that's going starting to get nervous about the ticket sale on sunday?

was watching the DVD last night and had to turn it off as the excitement was getting too much

Comments

• I was hoping to go, then saw the line up at Download and changed my mind :)

A few mates are still hoping to go though and are all pretty much cacking it right now.
  • line up doesn't bother me greatly to be honest just love the whole event , no other festival comes close.

Just hoping for good weather this year
  • right, i'm getting sorted

am gathering mates bank details, (to go shopping ahem) and registration numbers so that if/when i get through and get mine i can then move on to try and get other peoples

salad, i believe you said you weren't able to get yours, if you want me to try to get yours, i'll need some details off you in advance, and are you telephone contactable on sunday just in case someone gets yours before i do?

anyone else want to go on my list, let me know and i'll tell you what info i need! i'm an honest person promise and won't go spending!!!!!
  • All sorted?
  • All sorted for everyone mate in the end after much panicking.

Think myself and Lou got ours about the same time as Wu and les then everyone else fell into place even our two friends (you know who) who as predicted had stayed up on it all night .
  • GOT MINE IN MY HAND!

now i can get REALLY excited!
  • what's glastonbury?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]GOT MINE IN MY HAND!

oh i
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]what's glastonbury?

the best thing ever and the destination of my holiday most years.

Think it's similar to Ibiza in as much as everyone goes to get mashed & listen to music except it pisses down with rain instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]GOT MINE IN MY HAND!

Don't drop them.

The place where I got engaged. What a mug.

;-)
  • this time next week!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek how exciting for you!!

oh it was very romantic 2 years ago when you did the deed. awww. this was before 'mrs medders to be' got very drunk and fell over some people. hehe :-)
  • Can't believe how close it is Medders!

Should have been The Valley rather than Glastonbury though!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]this time next week!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek how exciting for you!!

oh it was very romantic 2 years ago when you did the deed. awww. this was before 'mrs medders to be' got very drunk and fell over some people. hehe :-)

Think she was drowning her sorrows...! That was the next day though... an all dayer in the Crown. Not long til you'll be doing that again... Grrrr ;-)
  • I'm going V. Though tickets are yet to come through!!!
  • what's happening on Sunday?
  • dunno, wot?
  • Weather forcast doesn't look too good!
  • bring the weather on is what I say , used to it by now .

Only 24 hours or so to go , come on!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not going this year but 'fondly' remember the mud years, '97 & '98 - and belly flopping in the swamp.
  • oh my god.....i'm soooooooooo excited i can't concentrate.

almost all sorted.

wellies check
    suncream check
    swiss army knife check
    torch check
    loo roll check
    wet wipes check
    ticket check

i'm good to go!

1 more sleep! (well half as i'm getting up at 4am!)
  • Suncream?

Suncream?

Are you having a laff
  • i got sunburnt in 98......and got a tan the year before last. saturday and sunday aren't meant to be rainy, and believe me, rays will be got, even through the clouds!

i'm a bit of ott when it comes to sun protection so can never be too careful!

if i see you staggering around at the weekend with a big sunburnt nose, i'll be laffing then :-P
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm a bit of ott when it comes to sun protection so can never be too careful!

too right suz, you stick to your guns, there is nothing more dangerous than the sun.
  • Sun at Glastonbury.......? Most people miss it - they're off their faces at night and sleep through the day. ;-)
  • oggy you must know our mates mark and rach then .

Suze needs the sun cream for hers and les pasty white skin.
  • Course I do, bucko......easy to spot among 150,000......

;o)
  • edited June 2007
    whoooo hooooo i'm orf!!!!!

pilton here i come!
  • Did anyone have any joy with tickets?