Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I don't get some of our fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:

Did I imagine Wiggins hitting the bar on Saturday?

I thought it was going in. Seemed to rattle between bar and post.
  • Options
    Best quote I heard on Saturday - In North Upper while fans were singing "When I was young..............." guy behind me shouted "It's this songs fault that we are f**king shit" made me laugh on an otherwise frustrating afternoon
  • Options

Uboat said:

Did I imagine Wiggins hitting the bar on Saturday?

Yes, I think he needed a few beers to get over losing
    Which is ironic as he played like a man with a hangover.
  • Options

i heard some absolute corkers in north upper on saturday, love having a season ticket and i do like the upper for the atmosphere, but some of the absolute morons u have sitting up there do piss me off, also had to laugh when some were singing 3-0 leicester when were just as dire atm.

"jonnie jackson is fucking terrible - never rated him"

"chris powell aint got a fucking clue what hes doing, needs to go"

"id rather have danny haynes than simon church"

Wow
  • Options
    I was at QPR last night the home end. If we think some of our fans can be particularly negative and stupid then we have nothing to worry about in comparison to them lot.

It was quite funny really some bloke moaning about everything holiet done (qpr winger) he got kicked/fouled, the bloke shouted he deserved it, might wake him up a bit, in a humourless way. Holiet scored 5 mins later the bloke was still taking the piss and wasn't satisfied, stood up with his arms folded.

QPR went on to win 3-0 and everyone was pretty wound up throughout the whole game. It will always be funny how some have probably never kicked a ball in their life appear to know everything and should be England manager.

Simon Francis was actually worse then what I remember in a Charlton shirt though...really was bad.
  • Options
    There is a grade a bell that sits mid m block north upper. Tries to start a fight with someone most weeks,

About 50-60 years old, blatant alcy, blue and turquoise joma jacket, gives it soooo large and as soon as anyone stands up to him his band of 5/6 followers all gang up on said person.

Vile vile man