Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Only 350 left for Man City away

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
sayeth the bullitin.

Comments

• Options
    I've got mine
  • Options
    they should go with a home game on saturday...wonder if once they've been sold city will make the game pay on the day...live game on sky on good friday at 5.15pm must be hurting their sales...(or perhaps not, anybody looked on their sites ?)...
  • Options
    I imagine the fact they are crap will be hurting their sales. They got 40k for a saturday 3pm local derby with Wigan which is 8k down on capacity. I don't know how many ST holders they have by i'd be surprised if the crowd is more than 35-37k for us.
  • Options
    I guess at Maine road it was hard to get a ticket, and so there was a lot of demand for the smaller games. At COM tickets can be brought on the day and so there isn't as much urgency. Strange how their gates have dropped when they claimed to have been so loyal.
  • Options
    I seem to remember citys fans not being to bothered by the move, a lot content with MR and also comments made by Pearce this season about a lack of atmosphere.

Do you think it could be there fans think the same as we did when visiting Arsenal that although nice it has no character thus taking away from the match day experience
  • Options
    exactly Bourne. CLubs like City will desperately regret in years to come moving from Maine Rd to a soul less bowl. At least how the Valley has been developed, it still contains originality and a sense of longevity.

It remains a football ground, not an arena.
  • Options
    I see from the O/S that we've secured an extra 300 tickets

C'mon you Reds
  • Options
    Just got mine now with my coach (eurgh) booked to leave from Dartford 10.15.

I love it when you book tickets, you start thinking about the game and get excited about it straight away!