Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llanera

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
anyone bought, or considering buying, one of their properties at Nature Caravaca de la Cruz. Just wondering like.

Comments

• Options
    And on a seperate Llanera topic who won the apartment or is it yet to be drawn?
  • Options
    Loads of former players have so I hear so you might be living next to Garry Nelson.

No, draw not made yet. Anyway I'm going to win.
  • Options
    being drawn in December.
  • Options
    Henry, can Nelse afford one of the 3 bed villas with a pool then. Must have paid him more than I thought.
  • Options
    is there a web site, do we get a discount if Valley Gold... if not Henry can you sort this one out for the fans or do I just get £5off with a voucher from my ST book
  • Options
    Not sure which house Nelse has got but told about 20 of the Former players Assoc have invested.

Latimer, f you go on the OS there is a link to the Llanera site as well as adds in the programme. I'll have to find out if I get a staff discount ; )
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it just yet as final planning permission has not yet been awarded and no construction has been started - though some of the roads have been marked out.

If you want to buy, you have to buy off plan. Still, Seve is designing the golf course.