Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Off to Pairc an Chrocaigh tomorrow

got tickets for Ireland v Slovakia and a few pints of the black stuff. Back on Friday with a sore head, no doubt

Comments

• Options
    Enjoy croke Park I drove past it once it looks immense.
  • Options
    enjoy the craic, guinness!

bring me back some Kings crisp's & Kimberly biscuits please ;-)
  • Options
    You lucky b********! Should be immense.

Oh and I'll have some silvermints please. :-)
  • Options
    Saw a bit of their game with Wales, looks a brilliant stadium yet one end was uncovered and seemed to only have about 20 rows. If they'd built that end like the other 3 sides, it'd hold about 100k!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Saw a bit of their game with Wales, looks a brilliant stadium yet one end was uncovered and seemed to only have about 20 rows. If they'd built that end like the other 3 sides, it'd hold about 100k!

I think it is planned and it is being done in stages, in the same way Twickenham was built up. They reckon that it will easily be one of the best stadiums around when it is finally finished.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    some people prefer to stand at matches!
  • Options
    Have to said the ground was something else. Hill 16 was covered with seats for the football. That end will always smaller than the rest of the ground due to the canal behind that end.