Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Suarez

2»

Comments

• Options

Hate the bloke, but that's crap. Nailed on penalty - even if he did make the most of it. Keeper was an idiot - he's going away from goal, has centre halves in the six yard box to cover, yet goes tearing out at him. Any striker in the world would have done exactly the same thing in Suarez's situation there.

Where was the contact? He wasn't touched.

Guzan makes a poor decision but doesn't touch the player.
  • Options
    Seen it a few times now on the highlights button. Absolute 100% penalty. His right foot was taken away by the goalkeeper's thigh. From one angle it does look as if there is very little contact or maybe even Suarez deliberately clipped the goalkeeper with his foot. But from the other angles, including the Refs, it was clearly a penalty.
  • Options
    Never a pen imo but I ain't complaining. I've got them in me acca
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Mendonca, anyone?!
  • Options

Hate the bloke, but that's crap. Nailed on penalty - even if he did make the most of it. Keeper was an idiot - he's going away from goal, has centre halves in the six yard box to cover, yet goes tearing out at him. Any striker in the world would have done exactly the same thing in Suarez's situation there.

Where was the contact? He wasn't touched.

Guzan makes a poor decision but doesn't touch the player.
    Clearly makes contact with him. Clearly. You might not see it from one angle, but it's there on all the others. Witness Guzan's lack of any real protestations of innocence. He knows he caught him, and knows it was a penalty.
  • Options
    Keepers fault 100%. If that was us and we hadn't been given a penalty I'd be pissed!
  • Options
    If it was a Charlton player = defo pen.
    If it was a Charlton goalie = defo dive.
    Thats football.
  • Options
    If he's gonna get pens for diving someone may as well snap the cheating racist bucktoothed c@&t in half so he misses the World Cup.
  • Options
    Racist,diver,chest,bites people. I am not a fan of his. Sorry but anyone who gets charged by the FA for racism has no place in football.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Racist,diver,cheat,bites people. I am not a fan of his. Sorry but anyone who gets charged by the FA for racism has no place in football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can say that again.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Racist,diver,cheat,bites people. I am not a fan of his. Sorry but anyone who gets charged by the FA for racism has no place in football.

Agree but u have to agree one hell of a goal scorer

• Options
    I wish he played for us, one of the best goalscorers I have seen.
  • Options
    Name a premier league player that's well known for honesty and fair play on the pitch?
    Suarez appears to just not give a toss how his antics are perceived in these circumstances.

He is competitive and just wants to win to the point of exceeding fair play.

• Options
    Player of the season without a doubt, shame he is such an irritating poo.
  • Options
    Stone said:

Back to his cheating best again today. From broken leg to Usain Bolt in a millisecond.

Cos Suarez is the only player in the world to do something like that
  • Options

Stone said:

Back to his cheating best again today. From broken leg to Usain Bolt in a millisecond.

Cos Suarez is the only player in the world to do something like that
    Sadly it's a foreign disease that has infected our game. I reckon goofy is the worst in the Premier. I'm struggling to think of an English player that would act like that.
  • Options
    Struggling to think of an English player that would act like that!?

Ashley Young, Sterling, Gerrard to name 3.
  • Options
    Gerrard? Are you sure? He's never struck me as being anywhere near Suarez, Young et al.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1jvUjuzKn8

That's one of many. Including in the Champions League final to win Liverpool a penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I
  • Options
    Your a different person when on a football pitch.

The reason they are playing top flight football is for the undeniable desire to win at all costs. That can sometimes be the difference between a good player and a great one.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Gerrard? Are you sure? He's never struck me as being anywhere near Suarez, Young et al.

Remember the dive he took when going past Kish in our halcyon days. Looked ridiculous as Kish didn't even stick his leg out, funnily enough he wasn't booked.

• Options
    Fair enough, I stand corrected, cheating b*****d!
  • Options
    I wish we could have a debate about our players diving in the penalty area or even being in the penalty area
  • Options
    they have a 30 goal a season striker whilst we struggle to have a 30 goals a season team.
  • Options
    Never noticed before, but how weird are his ears?!

Must pick up Long Wave on them.
  • Options
    They have one 30 goal a season striker and one 20 goal a season striker. Greedy bastards.
  • Options
    They have a striker