Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

andorra v england on sky or italy v scotland on bbc ?

think it'll be bbc for me...

Comments

• Options
    BBC Northern Ireland for me watch the mighty Belfast boys beat sweden
  • Options
    Sorry don't understand you guys at all. English & proud to be so, would NEVER watch another nation OVER ours.The Fact that we are Shite is irrelevant, Charlton have been for many of the years I have supported them, doesn't mean I would go & watch palace or Millwall instead.

Unless I have mis-understood the question in which case I apologise profusely & you just have not got SKY then fair enough.
  • Options
    Well said Ketman , England for me every day
  • Options
    listen i have been away to watch England at a tournament so I am as passionate as the next man - but this game is a no brainer easy win - i'll watch the lowlights later - Englland under McLaren is like England under Graham Taylor ---- DULL as dishwater - see the similarities in the two men both finished the careers of England icons Beckham and Lineker

i just want to watch the Northern Ireland game as i think it will be a belter plus I have Northern Irish roots (grandparent) so want to see them do well for once.
  • Options
    (i've got sky)...i've followed the england team abroad but this set up is an embarrassment and is reminscent of the time the san marino game was on when the bbc gave up on it before the end and switched the live coverage to the wales game...this match should finish 20-0 to england but we all know this team currently looks like it would struggle to make it 3-0...the best support you can give england at the moment is the type that makes its displeasure known...the fa may not care about the average fan but it'll take notice of the media that relies upon advertising revenues...
  • Options
    indeed ltgtr. who wants to sit and waste their patience and have their blood pressure raised watching that carp.
    i shall have it on in the background but i shall be cooking, cleaning an ironing whilst doing so... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]indeed ltgtr. who wants to sit and waste their patience and have their blood pressure raised watching that carp.
    i shall have it on in the background but i shall be cooking, cleaning an ironing whilst doing so... :-)

Good girl,at least you got your priorities right.
    "Watching that carp",i didn't know Fish was playing.

:-)
  • Options
    well thats what im cooking!!
  • Options
    Lol,very good.
  • Options
    well done Tavern got her well trained already

"DUCKS the incoming right hander"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]well done Tavern got her well trained already

"DUCKS the incoming right hander"
    The fish was lovely!She has never ironed in her life!lol!