Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Hillsys up (not of any interest to anyone else) couldnt whisper

Mate, Did try whispering comments but it didnt work.

Sure I recognise you from a few of your photos, used to be a crowd of us who used to go over Selhurst and away games at the time. Think I played against you a few times after them days. Didnt you used to play in goal? Maybe just a five a side over the Meridian springs to mind?

Anyway, speak later Andy (Skinner)

Comments

• Options
    Played in goal till i was about 23 mate. Yeah, was a group of youth that used to travel over to selhurst with AFKA in tow when he was a baby!!
    I played in the same side as Eltham Addick for the Bull up Shooters Hill with Andy Loveridge too.

I've played for so many teams it's unreal.
  • Options
    may sound weird but used to enjoy those trips over Selhurst, great times. It was just a laugh the whole day, I couldnt have been much older than 13/14. Going away was brilliant even though it was Swindon, Oxford, Cambridge Etc.

Ended up playing the South London Alliance, Woolwich & District on Sundays with Brook Lane, Dacre Park, South London Lions (mates team!) Now Play Saturdays in the Gravesend League as me boy plays Sundays.

Hope to catch up on the 22nd May?
  • Options
    See you then buddy. It should be a cracking day out. This will be my hatrick appearance.
  • Options
    Was supposed to play there 2 years back and broke my foot 3 days before it, was utterly, utterly gutted.

Cant wait, I hvae the whole day off with my driving test the same morning!!!
    COuld be an almighty session after!
  • Options
    Hillsy,
    who is eltham addick then ?
  • Options
    Danny Turner. You'd know him if you see him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Danny Turner. You'd know him if you see him.

I reckon there are plenty of people I know and vice versa from this site...