Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

somebody was asking about buying a 37inch hd lcd recently

Tescos.com are punting this as their deal of the day - dont know if its any good and still think 37inch is not quite big enough but it may suit whoever it was given the price and extra points, if they haven't already bought one...

Toshiba 37WLT58 37" Digital HD LCD TV

Only £599.97

Plus Triple Clubcard Points

This stylish Toshiba LCD TV is HD ready and features an integrated digital tuner for accessing Freeview channels, including over 40 TV channels and 20 radio stations.

Comments

• Options
    I have the keys to a mates in Sittingbourne who has one fantastic 50 inch tv in their house...... only kidding Medders (see you Saturday mate).

£600 dabs for a Toshiba TV?

LCD, HD ready AND Freeview?

Crikey I'd buy one for that price seeing as I offloaded my 42 inch plasma to my folks.
  • Options
    cheers ltgtr, it was les says, and it was 32".

it arrived, panasonic 32" viera with freeview and all the other gumf for £523 off the 'net and it's got pride of place in our new home which we moved into on friday :-)

we're getting sky installed ready for next friday's game, (hopefully) so those of you that can't make the game oop norf(shouldn't be too many with that coach offer) can come to our house for nibbles, football and then drinks in blackheath after :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]cheers ltgtr, it was les says, and it was 32".

it arrived, panasonic 32" viera with freeview and all the other gumf for £523 off the 'net and it's got pride of place in our new home which we moved into on friday :-)

we're getting sky installed ready for next friday's game, (hopefully) so those of you that can't make the game oop norf(shouldn't be too many with that coach offer) can come to our house for nibbles, football and then drinks in blackheath after :-)

you move then suz, did you buy? where? nice one how ya gettin on?
  • Options
    yes, me and deccers bought a flat. its been going through since oct/nov, so been a long time coming but worth it. moved opposite where we were, in lee to the nicer side of the road, into a victorian conversion flat with 12 foot ceilings and can see the pub from our bedroom!

loving it so far, just want to go home and not leave it!!! am trying to adopt the neighbours cat too :-)
  • Options
    oh, and for those that know valley boy lost, he lives on our road and we confused him yesterday showing him the new home from the old one, but we were heading to the old one to read our meters! hehe, he's well, i'll have to ask him to join this site actually.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]yes, me and deccers bought a flat. its been going through since oct/nov, so been a long time coming but worth it. moved opposite where we were, in lee to the nicer side of the road, into a victorian conversion flat with 12 foot ceilings and can see the pub from our bedroom!

loving it so far, just want to go home and not leave it!!! am trying to adopt the neighbours cat too :-)

excellent, nice one you two. lucky to get a viccy aswell, i love em, one day maybe, one day!!