Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby players that could be a danger

Will Hughes. Great vision great passer of the ball. Craig Bryson. Energetic goal scoring midfielder greatgoalscoring form. Chris Martin great first touch gets the ball and gets good lay offs for our midfielders to run on too. Jamie ward tricky winger who can also score. Simon Dawkins another tricky winger with pace. Andre wisdom great strong full back best in that position in this league also good going forward. Craig Forsyth good going forward creates a lot of goals. That is my list to watch out for I hope it's gonna be a good game.

Comments

• Options
    Kevin Hector
    Charlie George
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    How has Russell done for you guys? Thought he would be a great signing but haven't heard much, injured/form?
  • Options
    He's just come back from a broken leg looked good before injury will be on the bench me thinks
  • Options
    I think Jonnie Jackson will be a big miss for you
  • Options
    Fair enough, that's all we need.

Jamie Ward caused us problems last year while Lee Grant has had a few good games against us for Wednesday and Burnley.
  • Options
    He's a good shot stopper but I think he's abit dodgy on crosses if you can get decent crosses in the box will cause us problems
  • Options
    We really need to know that mate.
  • Options
    Michael Wilding
  • Options
    Will Hughes, Craig Bryson, Chris Martin, Jamie Ward, Simon Dawkins, Andre wisdom, Craig Forsyth.

So, who are the other 4 players who aren't dangerous ?
  • Options

Will Hughes, Craig Bryson, Chris Martin, Jamie Ward, Simon Dawkins, Andre wisdom, Craig Forsyth.

I assume one will be the keeper MOG ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    in return here are the Charlton players that could be a danger:

err
  • Options
    I think you will be a good test Steve maclaren mentioned in his press conference that you don't deserve tone in the position you are in now a false position don't worry you will be safe and Chris Powell a very good manager
  • Options

I assume one will be the keeper MOG ;-)

Sorry to keep going on not used to seeing such a quality derby team play from a long suffering derby fan
  • Options
    Felt Will Hughes was a bit quiet in the fixture at the Valley last year (apart from getting himself an early booking?) - Certainly gonna be keeping an eye on him tomorrow though
  • Options
    kenny miller is decent,scored loads for you in your big season in the prem
  • Options

I think you will be a good test Steve maclaren mentioned in his press conference that you don't deserve tone in the position you are in now a false position don't worry you will be safe and Chris Powell a very good manager

I am afraid i disagree. The table doesn't lie.

When we were first we deserved.

when we finished ninth we deserved it.

Now we are 21st we deserve it. we have looked every bit the bottom 4 side we are at the moment in many of our games.

• Options
    To requote somebody who used to be famous: 'If he's not a danger .. what's he doing on the pitch ?'
  • Options

He's a good shot stopper but I think he's abit dodgy on crosses if you can get decent crosses in the box will cause us problems

The last decent cross to go into a box at The Valley was when we were voting for the player of the year.
  • Options

this is what I have been told by Burnley fans .. they were pleased to see the back of him .. he was accused of spreading uncertainty amongst the Burnley defence during his time there ... will he come or will he not .. should he go or should he stay ?
  • Options
    Derby players that could be a danger. All of them? I'd say Hughes, Keogh and Martin. I think this could be a battering for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:

kenny miller is decent,scored loads for you in your big season in the prem

I didn't rate him to be honest
  • Options
    Saved us a job Dave, cheers.

• Options
    Dale Stephens is a massive danger when he turns up. On his day I genuinely think he's prem standard
  • Options
    Could be the battle of the flanks. If Solly starts we think we have the best full backs in the league. Harriott and Wilson will ask questions of defenders as will overlaps.
  • Options

Dale Stephens is a massive danger when he turns up. On his day I genuinely think he's prem standard

Ha ha
  • Options
    Sam Dawkins looked pretty good last week, like Lloyd Sam, only with talent and quality on the ball.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

in return here are the Charlton players that could be a danger:

err

We are keeping quiet, you will find out tomorrow at the match !